DPC Week 26 Entries OPEN!!!

• Thread starter ViXeN
  • 75 comments
Guys, Vixen is having trouble logging onto GTP at the moment, and this is threatning to pass the responsibilty of the competitions to someone else. No Facts as of yet though.

So this means that last weeks poll will be a couple of days late. And this weeks pictures will be chosen by me, and this weeks poll will be made by me. And next weeks Entry's thread will be Made by me.

Next week Restrictions will be chosen by Boomboy! PM me Requirements sometime this week.

Any objections too bad. Sorry for inconvenience, but Vixen needs some le-way untill she gets things soughted out.

Thankyou.

Benjii
My First time in a drift comp. Hope i do better than i did in my first Minicar comp :lol:

FINAL ENTRY

HM's

all the FE pic needs is some counter steer.............never seen a purple MR2 before looks clean

Drift-Kid
all the FE pic needs is some counter steer.............never seen a purple MR2 before looks clean

i have a purple MR2, was thinking about using it for GTPDC 3, but found it a terrible choice for suzuka west.....you can find it in used car lot 2

Drift-Kid
sure you cant buy it from the toyta dealer but toytta is the only thing that makes the chaser
Yes, but in the Lexus showrooms one of the IS200's is labled as an Altezza (which is what the Toyota version is called) yet you cannot use that.
Also:
DRIFTN
The Requirements state. Japanese Car's, Toyota Manufacturer only.
And i'll allow Toyota's from the Used Car lot's.

haha.. forgot about that one.. nice 👍

as far as the altezza thing goes.. ever think they didnt have the rights to the IS name plate? [or thats what its called in japan--etc]

the believe (correct me if im wrong) that the toms chaser was still manufactured by toyota and then tuned by toms, witch still fits the requirements. But the Lexus IS200 is based off a toyota altezza but manufactured in the US by Lexus.

But of course this is all up to Driftin and I will have no problem changing my entry. 👍

Back