Dr_Slump's Car Ambulance! (Garage)///Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe 06!

• Thread starter dr_slump
  • 448 comments
some great tunnel tunes right here!

thanks slump!
There's actually only one.......

But thanks! If you want a basic tune, just ask. Doesn't really matter which one.
(Hmm, have still to do the GTS.....oh, I'm so lazy.....:dunce: ).

how do i change the gear ratios to increase acceleration and decrease top speed & vice versa? (i'm new to tuning- & video games)
To decrease topspeed?

Ehmm, usually if you set a gear shorter, you increase accel and decrease topspeed. Shorter gear = higher number.

Have you tried a Indy tune on the Enzo I tried this tune without much luck it ran great and I loved the way it ran through the gears but only problem I got beat lol!

Have you tried a Indy tune on the Enzo I tried this tune without much luck it ran great and I loved the way it ran through the gears but only problem I got beat lol!
Of course, it's a tunnel tune.

Try this:
Ferrari Enzo '02 - 1/4 adjustements

GT-Shop:
Maybe a wing, try it.

Transmission
1st doesn't matter
2nd gear all the way to the left

4th/5th all the way to the right
2nd and 3rd so that the graph looks good. (like a compressed version of the tunnel tranny)
If you do it right, there shouldn't be any shiftlag. Also check the rpm drops and do some test runs on Route X.
You start in second gear and cross the line in 5th.

Suspension

Use some toe! Big numbers work!

Dodge Viper GTS '02

You need all tuning parts!

GT-Shop:
Chassis reinforcement is recommended.

Front Aero
Rear Aero
Extension
Rear Wing

Aerodynamic
Front: 0
Rear: 20

Ballast
kg : 0
Position : 0

Transmission
Top Speed: 124mph/200km/h (298mph/480km/h)
1st: 2.566
2nd: 2.030
3rd: 1.615
4th: 1.325
5th: 1.115
6th: 0.955
Final: 2.000
(1. default, 2. final gear to 5.000!, 3. max. speed, 4. single gear ratios, 5. final gear 2.000)
When you want to change top speed, just adjust the final gear, otherwise the single gear ratios would be lost.

LSD
- Initial Torque : 8
- Acceleration : 31
- Braking : 16

Suspension
- Ride Height : -20/-19
- Spring Rate : 10.7/8.5
- Dampers (Extension) : 7/6
- Dampers (Compression) : 4/6
- Anti-Roll Bars : 5/6

- Camber angle : 2.6/1.2
- Toe Angle : -0.02/+0.16

Brakes
- Brake Balance 5/7

Tires
-Race Soft

Additional notes
- Requested by captburnout

You have a gift for getting the most out of the transmission. I found it understeered a little. I tightened up the suspension on the GTS and went with a positive toe in the front and that seemed to fix most of it. Overall a great tune.

Hey doc.
really nice tune for topspped just to bad that it cant turn
when driving over 370 km/h not even on special rute x +
no need to raise front on veyron lowered all the way still does 462 km/h on the straights
it even improves cornering and accelleration
but all in all a very nice tune :)

Hey Doc I just found this today and I've put as many of these into my cars as I have and I have to say I'm very impressed with them so far. A very noticeable improvement in performance and just plain fun all round thanks. Also I was wondering if there is any possibility in you making a tune for any of these three cars, Ferrari F40, DMC DeLorean and the Mini Cooper 1.3 '98. Thanks in advance if you do and well done on the tunes again.

Hey doc.
really nice tune for topspped just to bad that it cant turn
when driving over 370 km/h not even on special rute x +
no need to raise front on veyron lowered all the way still does 462 km/h on the straights
it even improves cornering and accelleration
but all in all a very nice tune :)

1. This GTS is tuned for normal circuit racing. That what you're doing on route x isn't the same. If you like the tranny, use it, but do a new suspension.
  2. Not even on Route X? I can hardly find a 370+ corner on tracks for circuit racing.
  3. Are you refering to this? https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6572140#post6572140

If yes, then you did something else wrong. My Bugatti does over 302mph (over 486km/h) in the offline speedmode. Front up is faster!
    If you're talking about my circuit tune, well, I felt a bit less understeer with it, as long as you're not driving over 230mph (370km/h)! When the spoiler retracts, you get massive undertsteer.
    Btw, my laptimes were faster with front higher, I tried it.

Thanks for your feedback!

Hey Doc I just found this today and I've put as many of these into my cars as I have and I have to say I'm very impressed with them so far. A very noticeable improvement in performance and just plain fun all round thanks. Also I was wondering if there is any possibility in you making a tune for any of these three cars, Ferrari F40, DMC DeLorean and the Mini Cooper 1.3 '98. Thanks in advance if you do and well done on the tunes again.
I don't think that I'll do a tune for the Mini Cooper.
Maybe the F40, but just because it drives 🤬! :dopey:

The DMC is a legend, I'll probably do one.

EDIT: Damn! Two posts in a row, sorry!

Honda NSX Type R '02

GT-Shop:

Front Aero
Rear Aero
Extension
Rear Wing

Aerodynamic
Front: 0
Rear: 20

Ballast

Transmission
Top Speed: 130mph/210km/h (200mph/322km/h)
1st: 3.940
2nd: 3.040
3rd: 2.420
4th: 1.975
5th: 1.644
6th: 1.390
Final: 2.650
(1. default, 2. max. speed, 3. single gear ratios, 4. final gear 2.650)
When you want to change top speed, just adjust the final gear, otherwise the single gear ratios would be lost.

LSD
- Acceleration : 42
- Braking : 15

Suspension
- Ride Height : -14/-15
- Spring Rate : 10.6/11.0
- Dampers (Extension) : 7/5
- Dampers (Compression) : 4/5
- Anti-Roll Bars : 6/6

- Camber angle : 2.1/1.5
- Toe Angle : -0.12/+0.10

Brakes
- Brake Balance 6/4

Tires
- Race Soft

Additional notes
-

Last edited:
I don't think that I'll do a tune for the Mini Cooper.
Maybe the F40, but just because it drives 🤬! :dopey:

The DMC is a legend, I'll probably do one.

EDIT: Damn! Two posts in a row, sorry!

Thanks alot if you do tune them, I have this white F40 which I love but hate to drive so any help there would be greatly appreciated.

Also I'm really loving you're latest NSX tune and you're Viper GTS '02 tune especially, I can't get enough of that car now.

I don't really like the GTS 02.
The tune is good in my eyes, but I would never fall in love with this car.

Thanks!

I tried your nsx tune on spa, 1st race it was very good, i finished 3 laps in 6,53 and started in 8/12 and finished in 1st, 2,19 on the first lap, and low 2,16s on the last 2 laps, i was 1/100th of a second from my fastest lap, overall i thought it was good, at eau rouge i did not even touch the brake or anything, it just stuck to the floor at +240kmh, fastest i had ever been through there, but it really was disappointing at the tighter corners, did not want to turn at all, was loosing a lot of time, also the rear tyres were spinning out at every tight/slow corner, if that was not the case it would be the best tune ever. But then on the second race i changed the rear camber from 1.5 to 1.8 which ruined the car, did not even want to turn in the eau rouge corner then, i got penalties/crashed at least 5 times, it felt totally different, and not to mention did not want to turn in the corners like before, defanatly a tune worth trying though ;)

I tried your nsx tune on spa, 1st race it was very good, i finished 3 laps in 6,53 and started in 8/12 and finished in 1st, 2,19 on the first lap, and low 2,16s on the last 2 laps, i was 1/100th of a second from my fastest lap, overall i thought it was good, at eau rouge i did not even touch the brake or anything, it just stuck to the floor at +240kmh, fastest i had ever been through there, but it really was disappointing at the tighter corners, did not want to turn at all, was loosing a lot of time, also the rear tyres were spinning out at every tight/slow corner, if that was not the case it would be the best tune ever. But then on the second race i changed the rear camber from 1.5 to 1.8 which ruined the car, did not even want to turn in the eau rouge corner then, i got penalties/crashed at least 5 times, it felt totally different, and not to mention did not want to turn in the corners like before, defanatly a tune worth trying though ;)
Did you try the tune above (click) or the adjusted one in the other thread?

Like the RUF tune. Seems like I, come in hot into almost all corners. Driving style... Car breaks loose in every exit. Other than that it seems like you got a good tune here. Much more enjoyable than driving it stock

Your "Yellowbird" tune is awesome, that car just became one of my favorites, will try your GT40 tune, again thanks for taming the yellow beast.

Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) '00

GT-Shop:

Aerodynamic
Front: 50
Rear: 70

Ballast

Transmission
Top Speed: 137mph/220km/h (247mph/398km/h)
1st: 2.726
2nd: 2.150
3rd: 1.720
4th: 1.400
5th: 1.160
6th: 0.984
Final: 2.650
(1. default, 2. max. speed, 3. single gear ratios, 4. final gear 2.650)

LSD
- Acceleration : 15
- Braking : 12

Suspension
- Ride Height : -8/-10
- Spring Rate : 15.2/10.7
- Dampers (Extension) : 8/6
- Dampers (Compression) : 4/7
- Anti-Roll Bars : 5/6

- Camber angle : 2.3/1.4
- Toe Angle : +0.02/+0.12

Brakes
- Brake Balance 6/7

Tires
- Race Soft

Additional notes
Requested by Ern420

Ferrari Enzo '02

GT-Shop:
Chassis reinforcement is optional, but recommended.
Rear Wing Type B

Aerodynamic
Front: 2
Rear: 25

Ballast
kg: 0
Position: 0

Transmission
Top Speed: 180mph/290kph (275mph/443kph)
1st: 3.492
2nd: 2.625
3rd: 1.961
4th: 1.578
5th: 1.321
6th: 1.134
Final: 2.550
(1. default, 2. max. speed, 3. single gear ratios, 4. final gear)

LSD
- Initial Torque : 5
- Acceleration : 17
- Braking : 5

Suspension
- Ride Height : -10/-25
- Spring Rate : 15.8/14.1
- Dampers (Extension) : 9/7
- Dampers (Compression) : 2/6
- Anti-Roll Bars : 6/7

- Camber angle : 2.4/1.2
- Toe Angle : -0.10/-0.30

Brakes
- Brake Balance 7/10

Tires
- Race Soft

Important Notes
You don't really need the first gear....

what do you mean 180 mph and 275mph for the transmission

Back