Drag Compeition - Prizes

  • Thread starter Thread starter squirlybmx
  • 420 comments
  • 27,438 views

What should the next drag competition car be?

  • FWD tuner

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • classic muslce

    Votes: 22 78.6%

  • Total voters
    28
  • Poll closed .
When do you announce the winners?
 
KaroSVTR
When do you announce the winners?

I've been busy as hell lately. I'll try to get it in tonight if I can. I'll update the OP with the new car as well.
 
I've been busy as hell lately. I'll try to get it in tonight if I can. I'll update the OP with the new car as well.
No worry's bro take your time I was just curious
 
1st jeryeargin 10.241
2nd kennyblanco 10.250
3rd mastershake 10.250
4th karosvtr 10.254
5th kleomenis5582 10.297

If I'm not already on your friends list, please send me an fr as soon as possible. I have to send a car today and tomorrow for trade so the prize cars will not be sent until thursdsay. New car is the premium Ford Focus ST '06.
 
1st jeryeargin 10.241
2nd mastershake 10.250
3rd karosvtr 10.254
4th kleomenis5582 10.297

If I'm not already on your friends list, please send me an fr as soon as possible. I have to send a car today and tomorrow for trade so the prize cars will not be sent until thursdsay. New car is the premium Ford Focus ST '06.

^^Fixed 👍 I appreciate your trust in me, but as I said before I can't accept credit for a time that I haven't provided proof of. I just did it for the sake of doing it. 👍
 
^^Fixed 👍 I appreciate your trust in me, but as I said before I can't accept credit for a time that I haven't provided proof of. I just did it for the sake of doing it. 👍
Me, Master_shake, & JR know you ran that time cuz we ran the cars together at indy so proof or no proof we know you have a legit time bro. Its all good.
 
kennyblanco
^^Fixed 👍 I appreciate your trust in me, but as I said before I can't accept credit for a time that I haven't provided proof of. I just did it for the sake of doing it. 👍

Need a LOT more people in this world like you Kenny.. 👍
 
1st jeryeargin 10.241
2nd kennyblanco 10.250
3rd mastershake 10.250
4th karosvtr 10.254
5th kleomenis5582 10.297

If I'm not already on your friends list, please send me an fr as soon as possible. I have to send a car today and tomorrow for trade so the prize cars will not be sent until thursdsay. New car is the premium Ford Focus ST '06.
All I see is Hydro here lol
 
All I see is Hydro here lol

I think that's because no one else really tried. Gotta break in that Focus & TTS tomorrow and see what I can come up with.
 
I think that's because no one else really tried. Gotta break in that Focus & TTS tomorrow and see what I can come up with.
Im done with the TTS. My Focus is being broken in as we speak.
 
On the 23rd. The car was a B:censored: to tune! Worse then the vet

Nah the vette was garbage, I'm sure the audi has a bit more pull than it did. I'll break it in this afternoon and we'll see where it stands.
 
Nah the vette was garbage, I'm sure the audi has a bit more pull than it did. I'll break it in this afternoon and we'll see where it stands.

Comparing vehicle stats the vette should be faster.
 
Comparing vehicle stats the vette should be faster.

TTS is 4WD and lighter, but does have less power - I thought it would get over 500hp judging its base stats. If the Vette is faster it can't be by very much.
 
TTS is 4WD and lighter, but does have less power - I thought it would get over 500hp judging its base stats. If the Vette is faster it can't be by very much.

That audi doesnt have much over 400 horse, I could be wrong though im not at home to check.
 
Last edited:
That audi doesnt have much over 400 horse, I could be wrong though im not at home to check.
473 to be exact. Its a wack AWD car.
 
Vette is more than 4 tenths faster than TTS!!!!!
 
Sorry to DP, but when is this competition over? You have the end date from the last competition still up.

Also, time submitted.
 
Master__Shake_
Sorry to DP, but when is this competition over? You have the end date from the last competition still up.

Also, time submitted.

I noticed that a few minutes ago and forgot I could edit it on my phone. I'll change it now.
 
Official
P10100012-1.jpg
[/IMG]
 
Guys, for some reason I feel like I forgot to send the last set of prize cars. So to the three of you who won the last tournament, did you ever get your cars or did I forget?
 
Guys, for some reason I feel like I forgot to send the last set of prize cars. So to the three of you who won the last tournament, did you ever get your cars or did I forget?

I don't remember either. I wanna say no but I honestly don't need one even if I didn't get it.
 
I don't remember either. I wanna say no but I honestly don't need one even if I didn't get it.
Did you tune the focus yet? I wanna see were i stand.
 
Did you tune the focus yet? I wanna see were i stand.

It's a little faster than yours but not much. I still need to dig into it and see what I can do with the transmission.
 
It's a little faster than yours but not much. I still need to dig into it and see what I can do with the transmission.
EHHHHH!! I guess i need to get a shovel and start digging as well...
 
EHHHHH!! I guess i need to get a shovel and start digging as well...

I'm personally after that '63 Z06.. I know that damn car can get close to the 9s but I can't get it to hook up.
 
Back