Drag Compeition - Prizes

• Thread starter squirlybmx
  • 420 comments

What should the next drag competition car be?

• FWD tuner

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • classic muslce

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm on my phone but I'll be home in 10 minutes so I'll find it and post it.

Also, has anyone tried to log in to psn yet? West coast was back online at like 10am for someone so the East coast should be good.

squirlybmx
I'm on my phone but I'll be home in 10 minutes so I'll find it and post it.

Also, has anyone tried to log in to psn yet? West coast was back online at like 10am for someone so the East coast should be good.

Psn was up ever since 10 am for me lol

Well I still have to wait for master_shake to send the FR for is car.

And here you go sttrobe
selena.png

I can help by providing cars. Cant send for two days though.

I would definitely appreciate if you could send a few as prize cars, and I'm sure whoever ends up winning them will appreciate them even more :P Two days is fine since I the next competition wont be held for a few days.

I can help send to, if I have anything worth giving. xD I only use a select few of my cars, so the rest would be up for grabs.

I can help send to, if I have anything worth giving. xD I only use a select few of my cars, so the rest would be up for grabs.

Pretty much any standard (or a premium that has all the upgrades installed already) that's frequently used in drag lobbies is what's needed.

I would definitely appreciate if you could send a few as prize cars, and I'm sure whoever ends up winning them will appreciate them even more :P Two days is fine since I the next competition wont be held for a few days.

Maybe a muscle car competition this time? :D

Pretty much any standard (or a premium that has all the upgrades installed already) that's frequently used in drag lobbies is what's needed.

Okay, Cool. I have quite a few rarities (So I think) that I've gotten from the UCD. We'll see. If you have any ideas for the next one, just message me. I'd be glad to help if I can. :)

Maybe a muscle car competition this time? :D

Okay, Cool. I have quite a few rarities (So I think) that I've gotten from the UCD. We'll see. If you have any ideas for the next one, just message me. I'd be glad to help if I can. :)

I'm debating between a FWD tuner or a classic muscle car. I wonder if I can add a poll to the thread?

Edit:

Yes I can. The poll for what the next car category will be is on top.

Alright guys, the next event is going to be classic muscle. I haven't picked the car yet but I'll set everything up tonight. The new car will be posted in the OP with the same rules as last time and new prize cars.

The next car will be the preium 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T RM. The OP will be updated tomorrow.

Just a hint so no one makes a mistake; Make sure you RM the car before you add mods to it. The RM process removes parts and lowers your hp by a significant amount if the car is already upgraded. So buy it, oil change, rm, upgrade, then break in in that order.

I started today and the time is fast enough.
I'll post the time tomorrow cause i'm not in my pc and i don't have the pics!!!

From the way PTK put it, Kleo supposedly beat his time. I don't know if that's true but I'm gonna try a lot harder this time around. Should we add new posts with the times or use old posts?

That was PTK actuall report that he thought he could be fast enough but we were faster thats all.This is another tune so we have to be super fast!!!

Damnit I keep missing these competitions from the start! Should do something challenging like the speed 12

From the way PTK put it, Kleo supposedly beat his time. I don't know if that's true but I'm gonna try a lot harder this time around. Posting first tune here:

That was PTK actuall report that he thought he could be fast enough but we were faster thats all.This is another tune so we have to be super fast!!!

I tuned it a few days before and didnt touch it after that... I didnt have any time to re-run it.. big deal... 👎

PTK
I tuned it a few days before and didnt touch it after that... I didnt have any time to re-run it.. big deal... 👎

I thought that you could be faster
You are the real deal so,join that competition:tup:

Back