Drag Compeition - Prizes

  • Thread starter Thread starter squirlybmx
  • 420 comments
  • 27,438 views

What should the next drag competition car be?

  • FWD tuner

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • classic muslce

    Votes: 22 78.6%

  • Total voters
    28
  • Poll closed .
100_1171.jpg


I'm sure I had SRF off but, with the Gs im hitting in this pic, I need to go back and recheck. Seems kinda high for FR.

Yes my friend your SRF is on unfortunatelly
The best u can make with short gear and ballast is 1.17Gs maybe 1.18Gs
Mine does 10.209 with SRF on but Gs are way way more than yours!!!!
2012-03-10181223.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yes my friend your SRF is on unfortunatelly
The best u can make with short gear and ballast is 1.17Gs maybe 1.18Gs
Mine does 10.209 with SRF on but Gs are way way more than yours!!!!
2012-03-10181223.jpg

Yeah SRF must be off then. 1.41 compared to 1.26 is a huge gap.
 
And in time my friend is more than a tenth!!!!!

Stig has about 15 more laps on Suzuka 300k then I'm gonna recheck the Vette and retune the DC5. Maybe I'll be able to improve the times on both before working on the WRX.
 
Prize cars added to OP.

Also, in the post containing your official time, I'd appreciate it if you could include something like this:

OFFICIAL TIME​

Since there are multiple photos being posted with SRF on/off and whatnot, it'd make my life easier searching for times. Thank you.
 
SRF On:
100_1180.jpg


SRF Off:
100_1181.jpg


Also new time updated in older post.

I didn't say about your time but your Gs
I can't make mine go more than 1,18 with full ballast
Thats the strange part:yuck:
 
That's just it, you don't use balast for this car. I did that without it. I think the balast is slowing your launch down which is why you have less Gs.
 
That's just it, you don't use balast for this car. I did that without it. I think the balast is slowing your launch down which is why you have less Gs.

I did 10,302sec with 1,22Gs
Thanks
Only suspension
 
Keep working on it, you'll get it into the 10.2s soon enough.
 
Nice. Try playing with the launch it might buy you a few thousandths.

No it's trans now
U have better one
I found the trick u said that starts at 1.17 and then 1,26
mine goes straight to 1.26
and time is no different
 
The cars power is at 5500rpm so u gotta shift a bit sooner then usual and a bit before red line if you want it to pick up from 5500rpm
 
The cars power is at 5500rpm so u gotta shift a bit sooner then usual and a bit before red line if you want it to pick up from 5500rpm

I'm ahead his time in 0-60 by 2 thousands
but at 0-100 is ahead 0.020sec
That is not shift is gearing
 
Whats the max hp on these? I only have 595hp... But if i remember clearly it was 630hp before i broke it in...
 
Nah mine capped out at 598. I could've sworn it was over 600 too but that must just be the standard one.
 
Deleted
 
Last edited:
When is the deadline for this?
 
Went from 10.266 to 10.261 lol
 
Master__Shake_
Now I gotta work on it again. :yuck: You guys looking for another tuner for your team?

You have to tryout. Ask slash for more details 👍
 
Master__Shake_
Now I gotta work on it again. :yuck: You guys looking for another tuner for your team?

Hydro is defiantly someone you wanna run with 👍
 
Now I gotta work on it again. :yuck: You guys looking for another tuner for your team?
Most likely ya. Ill ask slash. You can message him too if you want
 
Back