Drag Competition - Sign ups open

• Thread starter Albert33
  • 78 comments
Romania
Romania
albert1123456789
GT6-Photosz3.jpg

*The comp will be held in a pyramidal scheme (Brackets on Challonge.com), in form of a 5 classes cars.
-Class 1 = Lower to 400 PP
-Class 2 = 400 PP to 500 PP
-Class 3 = 500 PP to 600 PP
-Class 4 = 600 PP to 700 PP
-Class 5 = 700 PP to highest
N2O is NOT Allowed!

*For sign ups I will need from you to type here the car model, BHP, PP and PSN to add you or add me albert1123456789 and message me on PSN these info with subject Drag Competition and if there are people who want to compete in more than 1 class, its allowed just tell me.

*Track - Indianapolis Race Way.

*Time - Saturday 11 April 18:00 GMT + 0 (UK Time)

*Rules:
-Before each race (commonly known as a pass), each driver is allowed to perform a burnout, which heats the driving tires and lays rubber down at the beginning of the track, improving traction. Each driver then lines up at the starting line.
-Start will be given by a car parked in front of the competitors, when this will turn to ghost that means GO, the car who give the start will turn into ghost in exacly 5 seconds, not more, not less.
-If a player do false start more than 3 times will lose the run.
-Each car will have to stay in theyr line.
-No bumps, hits etc.
-Also a car will be parked near the finish to announce the winner.

Indianapolis Road Course.jpg

START LINE

Indianapolis Road Course_1.jpg

SHADOW IS FINNISH

I'm waiting for your messages, let's have a great drag competition on Saturday and Good Luck to everyone !!!

Last edited:
1st car that pops up is an 09 GTR lol. GT6 hasn't changed a bit lol. Try racing the hpa stage 2. That's a good car that will test your skills as a tuner, or even race an Escudo Pikes Peak, the car is OP but it takes a lot of throwing your controller on floor to get it OP lol.

1st car that pops up is an 09 GTR lol. GT6 hasn't changed a bit lol. Try racing the hpa stage 2. That's a good car that will test your skills as a tuner, or even race an Escudo Pikes Peak, the car is OP but it takes a lot of throwing your controller on floor to get it OP lol.

Well i entered this competition with the understanding that i can do it with whatever car i want? i don't need to prove anything to anyone, not trying to impress, if you want to enter and use whatever car YOU want feel free.

My ps3 is "fixed" for now. I'll look into what I have in the different classes and choose a car.

Will the comp have a US or UK ghost?

I am thinking of getting into this myself, I just have to see if I will have the time this weekend.

Well i entered this competition with the understanding that i can do it with whatever car i want? i don't need to prove anything to anyone, not trying to impress, if you want to enter and use whatever car YOU want feel free.
The car someone picks really shows their ability. A 1000+bhp 4wd that everyone in the game always runs. Why does everyone always want to run GTR'S?

The car someone picks really shows their ability. A 1000+bhp 4wd that everyone in the game always runs. Why does everyone always want to run GTR'S?
I would honestly prefer to run a 86 celica then a gtr any day! This is why a lot of these guys stray away from rooms that says pro.

Once again, i am not trying to impress anyone, if you would like to see how i tune id be happy to add you and run you and plenty of cars, so because i like using a 4WD 1000hp car i don't know how to tune? you make it hard for me to remain humble my friend.

I would honestly prefer to run a 86 celica then a gtr any day! This is why a lot of these guys stray away from rooms that says pro.

Haha i love how you will all just sit there and assume that people that enjoy using a gtr can't tune, add me and we will find out who can tune or not.

Haha i love how you will all just sit there and assume that people that enjoy using a gtr can't tune, add me and we will find out who can tune or not.

I'll add you when I get home. I need some new people to run with.

Will do! Trust me when I tell you this we most definitely can tune. Nick and myself were among the top tuners in gt5 and are among the top tuners in gt6. We definitely have to run those beetles again soon @levitt1991.

Last edited:
Don't bring me into this. I'm just a random noob that wants new/fast people to run with, so that I can improve.
My apologies sir! I was mistaking you for another nick. Now that I think about it I don't think I have ever run against you. Meet me on the track ESE!

Will do! Trust me when I tell you this we most definitely can tune. Nick and myself were among the top tuners in gt5 and are among the top tuners in gt6. We definitely have to run those beetles again soon @levitt1991.

And i believe you, i said that mainly for a laugh "who can tune and who can't" because in fact i shouldn't really even try to prove myself to you, after all this is a new identity and i made to avoid annoying problems with people, perhaps i should be slower to anger. Anyways if you do want to add i always enjoy a good run, getting bored of most people online so i would hope you are competitive ;)

Last edited:
If it's not on GT6, hopefully we'll meet again on another game and pull out the old beetles. I still can't believe how much longer my gears were to yours and we was still pretty much even, your tune is a little faster but I thought I had short gears. You was in 5th as I was changing to 4th haha.

If it's not on GT6, hopefully we'll meet again on another game and pull out the old beetles. I still can't believe how much longer my gears were to yours and we was still pretty much even, your tune is a little faster but I thought I had short gears. You was in 5th as I was changing to 4th haha.
Ill retune my Beetle and we can run them Sr. Also Samba bus is a fun one...trying to tune the new cars listed above in the pictures.

Ill retune my Beetle and we can run them Sr. Also Samba bus is a fun one...trying to tune the new cars listed above in the pictures.
I don't have a ps3 anymore, it died on me but I'm hoping to get a new 1 before GT6 joins GT5. But I'll be more than likely to be on GT7 if they make it. See you on the strip sometime.

I don't have a ps3 anymore, it died on me but I'm hoping to get a new 1 before GT6 joins GT5. But I'll be more than likely to be on GT7 if they make it. See you on the strip sometime.
Im actually thinking of buying a XBOX1 because I seen Forza and it looks really cool. GT7 is really taking for every to launch and it seems like they have really slow people working on it...just like GT6, they never did anything like GT5 :(

Im actually thinking of buying a XBOX1 because I seen Forza and it looks really cool. GT7 is really taking for every to launch and it seems like they have really slow people working on it...just like GT6, they never did anything like GT5 :(
They couldn't think of any new ideas, so they released GT6 with less features than 5 and added them as updates, it's cheeky and greedy, I wouldn't mind of waiting an extra 6 month to get more features, only thing better in 6 is that you have every car unlocked from start. I wouldn't of minded paying for some car packs dlc either but they'd rather give the crappy VGT cars instead.

They couldn't think of any new ideas, so they released GT6 with less features than 5 and added them as updates, it's cheeky and greedy, I wouldn't mind of waiting an extra 6 month to get more features, only thing better in 6 is that you have every car unlocked from start. I wouldn't of minded paying for some car packs dlc either but they'd rather give the crappy VGT cars instead.
Wanted the test track so I can brake more records! This is really dum because even on GT1 they had a test track...

Wanted the test track so I can brake more records! This is really dum because even on GT1 they had a test track...
No test track was bs, got to do a full 6-10 minute lap just to tune a car. I never run all of them around but if I wanted to fine tune I had to run a full lap and then tune off my ghost.

I was a 3k tuner on GT5 and start of 6 so ssrx was the only track I used, for tuning and racing. When I started 1/4 I couldn't tune any other way on my own so I kept on ghost tuning lol. I've tuned with people on indy but that's about it. I prefered offline tuning on my own. Headphones into mobile, music on full blast, no-one getting in my way. It was so peaceful lol. I spent more time tuning offline than I did racing haha.

Back