Drag Racing Team?

United States
United States
sabercodered
I'm looking for a good group of people to do drag racing with. I'm tired of going into drag lobbies and people act like they have never been on a drag strip before. I'm 34 years and my son who is also plays under my PSN. We are both very familiar with drag racing and respectful. We usually drag everything from tuners to muscle cars. We are ok tuners, our cars are usually in the top three fastest in the lobby. But there is someone always faster lol. Anyway, looking for some serious drag racers to bs with and race.

Last edited:
I'm no longer on a team, but me and my friends always enjoy mature-mannered racers in our nightly lobbies. Even some of the pro lobbies are more relaxed and don't care how fast you are as long as you know how to chill out. Welcome to the forums and I look forward to running into you sometime.

I'm no longer on a team, but me and my friends always enjoy mature-mannered racers in our nightly lobbies. Even some of the pro lobbies are more relaxed and don't care how fast you are as long as you know how to chill out. Welcome to the forums and I look forward to running into you sometime.

Thanks man. Add my PSN name sabercodered. I don't have to be on a team per say just a good group to run with.

Thanks man. Add my PSN name sabercodered. I don't have to be on a team per say just a good group to run with.
My friend list is a little overfilled thanks to PS4, but I'll see if I can weed out a few of the inactive people. I'll be on in a few hours if you want to find a room tonight.

Back