Dragon Age: Inquisition

• Thread starter Ddrizle
  • 98 comments
so, anyone else playing this game's multiplayer on the PS3? :D if so, hit me up :D I have a Level 20 Keeper that's decked out with Tier 2 armore and a 141 DPS Lightning Staff.

I have not even touched this game since I got hooked on Neverwinter. I forgot all about DA.

I haven't forgot about it, but I've been playing other games. Finally got back into Horizon 2, now I'm on the final race event of the game.

I really need to get back to playing DA, it's been on my mind. I like the game and want to finish it. I wonder if they added any more multiplayer maps?

I've only just bought the first DLC today. I'm struggling to find time for much outside of Project Cars. Dragon Age is brilliant though.

That's my problem too, Time. I love playing Minecraft on X1 and The Crew, those two games take what little time I have left to play games these days. After Summer ends I will have more time on my hands though.

Anyone know if you have a disc version installed and buy the game on psn if you need download the psn version to use it without the disc?

I tried now and it asks for it still, i tried restore licenses but same..

Not sure if ill lose my saves as i dont have psplus now to upload them.

Last edited:
Anyone know if you have a disc version installed and buy the game on psn if you need download the psn version to use it without the disc?

I tried now and it asks for it still, i tried restore licenses but same..

Not sure if ill lose my saves as i dont have psplus now to upload them.

You need to download the PSN version and delete the disc version as the installed disc boot up will always need the anti-piracy copyright code which loads on the disc in start up.

Your saves will still work fine on the digital copy.

Back