DragpipeMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Klonie Gun
  • 9 comments
  • 922 views
Messages
1,125
They're cool. It's almost pure heavy metal. Simple-Minded rocked me so hard I kept listening it until 9:00 PM :D :p :)
 
where are they from?
 
I sorta like the chorus for the song you mentioned, but, sorry to say, they're losers. In that video it's just some half naked girls, and them breaking stuff. Absolutely stereotypical. I'd like to see them make 2 more albums.
 
They're not losers and they're not stereotypical. YOU'RE the one stereotyping them!
 
"Simple Minded" is pretty sweet. I enjoy listening to it every once in a while. Dragpipe are a good band with some potential, but I don't expect hearing too much from them in the future.
 
I love Carnivals and Festivals and Tuesday...
those are my 2 faves off the cd. But the entire thing is really good.
I think they broke up though.:(
 
Back