Dream race

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joshyboy
  • 9 comments
  • 1,079 views
Messages
94
Messages
josh-seymour09
I am wondering if you can win the dream race trophy online with friends. I have the Ferrari and my friends have the other two. Also can you use the Jag that you can get on Facebook
 
is that the one you have to race the old cars? (cannot check trophies at mo).

If so, no, it needs to be done in the historic race series i'd say in aspec too
 
Ye it is that trophy. Thankyou
no problem, if you do the indy endurance race in aspec you win the '66 jag and then just race it in the historic race in aspec and you should spring the trophy

all the best
 
and can't be done with FB jag
 
All three cars appear in the Historic race series. As long as you are driving one of them you will win the trophy.
 
Sorry to pull up an old thread... I figured this would be better than starting a new one. I finally won the Dream Race trophy tonight. After months of frustration I used the XJ 13 (which can be won). It had about 100 miles on it so it was broken in and I did an oil change right before the race. I also switched to the mid RPM turbo which I think works better on a short track like Cote. Finally I also messed around with the gears and dropped the top speed down to 153 mph. And the biggest thing is being lucky with this race, the 70 Toyota Race car and the 2J are fast and if they get ahead they will pull away. They both were right next to me on the start and I took them both on the inside on the first corner. A few beers won't hurt much either. Hope this helps.
 
All three cars appear in the Historic race series. As long as you are driving one of them you will win the trophy.
...winning the race is also required, I think.
 
None of the trophies can be acquired online.
 
Back