DRFT_CREW! new drift team

• Thread starter DRFT TaCo
  • 20 comments
United States
Turlock,CA
DRFT_TaCo
just starting out got five members if you want to tryout or see what we're about add me PSN: DRFT_TaCo

if you want to join you must be willing to make a new account

just starting out got five members if you want to tryout or see what we're about add me PSN: DRFT_TaCo

if you want to join you must be willing to make a new account

could put abit more effort into the OP, but good luck you'll need it!

The new guys never really think of making the OP all fancy until they see something like this, or this, or this one Lol, you get the idea :sly: Good Luck from BURST

Good luck from RedSuns. Stay away from white smoke gang I herd they bite. :)

Need some work on the OP, But you will get the hang of it. Good luck to you and you crew from Drop5

-Spank
Drop5 CEO

just posted this to get it out there not really into making things so fancy
its a game

Thats what I like to hear he don't need his pinkies up in the air to show he's fancy

Also people on here are REALLY anal about posts so the only way to shut them up is to use proper grammer and capitals and no text talk like lol, lmfao and u mainly due to the fact that not everyone speaks english well so it's easier to just nod your head and say yes

On another note: Great to see another team who treats it like a game not a life. Be seeing you around bro from Team Sparco Drift!!

Drift TAAACCCOOOOOOOOOOO!!

SparcoSmoke
Thats what I like to hear he don't need his pinkies up in the air to show he's fancy

Also people on here are REALLY anal about posts so the only way to shut them up is to use proper grammer and capitals and no text talk like lol, lmfao and u mainly due to the fact that not everyone speaks english well so it's easier to just nod your head and say yes

On another note: Great to see another team who treats it like a game not a life. Be seeing you around bro from Team Sparco Drift!!

High lighted in bold is a perfect example of text talk. Its not us who are anal its the owner of the sites rule. English is one of the easiest universal languages for anyone, but only if spelled correctly. This is why its a rule. 👍

It's the forum rules either you like it or not. Spank wasn't trying to be "anal" about the posts. Just trying to help someone new to the forum before that same person gets warnings from the moderators. Anyway Good luck with the team.

hyC
It's the forum rules either you like it or not. Spank wasn't trying to be "anal" about the posts. Just trying to help someone new to the forum before that same person gets warnings from the moderators. Anyway Good luck with the team.

👍

hyC

You say you guys aren't anal about it but I just had 3 posts on one thing
haha I'd say thats pretty anal

Have you seen us complain about anything on those three posts ? All I'm seing is me and Spank trying to explain why people advert about the writing, wich is that thing you called being "anal". But well. You said it yourself: " due to the fact that not everyone speaks english well " I'm Guessing you can't understand it either. Good luck looking for attencion doing stupid coments. I'm out.
Good Luck DRFT TaCo with your team.

hyC
All I'm seing is me and Spank trying to explain why people advert about the writing
Also know as complaining!!
last time I checked taking 3 posts actually now 4 to correct 1 simple Mistake is being anal

And this is why this site is becoming so childish because people don't just tell you made a mistake :censored:ing 5 people have to write about how you messed up. This ain't grammer class this a site about people who are enthusiastic about a game. I say plot is more important that grammer thats why people come onto this site to talk not 🤬 about 🤬 like ohh you put a u by accident so now everyone point and laugh at the guy who messed up
Grow the 🤬 up!

Last edited:
SparcoSmoke
Also know as complaining!!
last time I checked taking 3 posts actually now 4 to correct 1 simple Mistake is being anal

And this is why this site is becoming so childish because people don't just tell you made a mistake :censored:ing 5 people have to write about how you messed up. This ain't grammer class this a site about people who are enthusiastic about a game. I say plot is more important that grammer thats why people come onto this site to talk not 🤬 about 🤬 like ohh you put a u by accident so now everyone point and laugh at the guy who messed up
Grow the 🤬 up!

Being here got much longer then you I know first hand what is making this site go down the drain. Its people who come here thinking they are king of all and don't care what anyone has to. Fact to the matter is, is that this is not a social networking sure such as facebook our twitter. Its a site used by thousands across the world. And many who can't read english, so let alone know what lmfao means. You take school for a reason. Now its not difficult to use it in life such as on this site. You agreed to it when you signed, so don't 🤬 👍

Im not saying that im not going to follow it, I would just like people to quit sending hundreds upon hundreds of messages about it. well all know that we have to use proper grammer and proper spelling, what is unnecessary is the fact that we are now on post five or six stating that I accidently put a u. POST 5 or 6come on
Completely unnecessary
There's a line between telling someone "ok bro you screwed up" and "ok bro you screwed up""ok bro you screwed up""ok bro you screwed up""ok bro you screwed up""ok bro you screwed up""ok bro you screwed up""ok bro you screwed up""ok bro you screwed up"

Back