DRIFT BASH Season 2 | R2 Updated! | By: RedSuns Mafia , BLTC

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 94 comments
You may be once they work out the bugs. I wasnt even able to get online..

fastfox400
You may be once they work out the bugs. I wasnt even able to get online..

That's what I've seen on Facebook all day. Well we will see how things turn out. If its struggle to get 8 then ill just cut it short.

That's what I've seen on Facebook all day. Well we will see how things turn out. If its struggle to get 8 then ill just cut it short.

I was just working on my car to see if it was smooth enough. I worked out all of the bugs and I am ready now. I am sure we can get more to sign up! :)👍

If anything I will personally build/tune cars for people to run!

Madness, So just watch the countdown time on sunday? Enough time to zone in on clipping points :). See you all there 👍

5150S2K
So is there going to be any practice time before qualifying, Spank?

No, but there will be a half hour of top 16 practice before event starts.

5150S2K
Can we get a warm up before we qualify or just show up, qualify, wait

I'm sure most of you will be on a bit before I even wake up. I'm sure you can do it then.

Two days left till season 2 start. We got 20 registered members, about 15 less than season 1.

Lets get our car choices final and don't forget to register. If not registered you csn not compete this weekend.

See you then!

Its going to make it about 3:30am for me. Defo try and be there though :). Looking forward to see all the peeps,(KDF) to all you all and see ya there

Tomorrow's qualifying will be shortened to 1 hour. Make sure you all register tonight and be there first thing tomorrow.

See you then!

Room is open for qualifying. Please make sure you are registered and get in here. We only have an hour for qualifying at 12pm (noon) est room closes. And bracket begins!

Join!

Hmm, GL to everyone who gets to the bracket, just couldn't get used to the section in the time I had (had barely any electricity on Saturday, so couldn't practice then, and had college in the week so I was busy with that) just completely 🤬 up my first run, and for the benefit of not making a fool out of myself I decided to skip out on a second run.

Hopefully I get more time to practice next time (and hopefully the clips are a little less spread out, im not good at sections with long area's between clips, I prefer anything with little space between the clips and lots of transitions, not long drifts :/ )

Cya next round.

Changes in OP/2OP:

Points chart updated.
Podium pic posted

Facebook pics posted as well. I am also deciding by tomorrow on whether or not i want to continue the season. I dont believe I can beat out GTA5 online. I just dont wanna have to get myself up early on my only days off to put time in this for everyone and feel like I dont get the same in return.

Sorry.

Changes in OP/2OP:

Points chart updated.
Podium pic posted

Facebook pics posted as well. I am also deciding by tomorrow on whether or not i want to continue the season. I dont believe I can beat out GTA5 online. I just dont wanna have to get myself up early on my only days off to put time in this for everyone and feel like I dont get the same in return.

Sorry.

For now you may win, but when it gets fixed.....

Changes in OP/2OP:

Points chart updated.
Podium pic posted

Sorry.

Don't worry, it'll die down a lot once people have experienced it. Can't say the same for myself though.

Thanks again to all and congratulations to the podium finishers :).
Always keen for some tandems so feel free to add me. till then
...................(KDF)............................................................

DRIFT BASH will continue for one more round to see the show up ratio changes. If its no better this weekend I will be bringing it to a close till gt6 comes out.

I will be posting track tonight. Car changes,are available till the beginning of this round.

Back