ceiling_fan:
"Capture a moment of sweet body roll during a drift"
Cars: any
Track: any
Phototravel: Of course not :D
edit rule: PMC

rulesbannerus2.jpg

Please follow the rules.

~ Only one entry may be submitted, mark it clearly as Final Entry.
~ Previews may be posted, but must be no larger then 400X300.
~ You may change your Final Entry once.
~ All images to be uploaded at Imageshack.
~ Photoshop or other graphics programs may only be used to crop, resize, adjust brightness/contrast, gamma, hue/saturation, rotate, add a border or small signature, or to remove the "Gran Turismo/©SCEI" watermark, if you so wish.
~ When using brightness/contrast and hue/saturation filters to alter an entry, it must be uniform throughout the entire picture.
~ If you don't have Photoshop or other professional image management software, try a shareware one such as Picasa or GIMP.
~ Have Fun and feel free to PM me if you have anything you want to ask or discuss.

deadlinebannervw4.jpg

Deadline for week 47 is Friday May 8th.

Last edited:
i only know of the one of the old Nissan Z's...but you should just be able to raise the car height all the way and achieve it.

that doesn't eman it doesn't happen.

Also, for anyone wondering about cars: see the superbird, Cuda, Charger, or anything older than 1975 from America. it'll probably roll until it nearly flips.

hahah that's so funny. It's probably what todays "E-men" think they look like or are experiencing

Nice one, I like the car very much.. Haven't tried to drift it yet, though..

I too, haz porsche avatar! hahahaha!

Anyway, working on something for this (hopefully, I know, I've said that alot lately)

Got it!

FINAL ENTRY!

Last edited:
Hey man, don't be nervous! :) Your first entry? - Great.. Good to see more people being attracted by the Photomode Competitions and entering with some nice shots.. I like the yellow colour of the car and the angle you've taken this shot at 👍

thanks, yes my first entry.
the car is a 10km(6.2mile) special, and it has more hp than my ae86!!
but weights almost twice as much, lol.

Loving the 'Cuda, Tupac! 👍 Boy, those dangit muscle car have bodyroll! :lol:

Interest location you choosed to take your pic at, huh dennisw? :lol: Nice for a first entry 👍

AHHHH!!! I took some shots of a Mustang GT with massive body roll, but forgot it was supposed to be drifting.:(
*runs back to GT4*

LdS
Why are you posting if that is not your Final Entry?

That's what galleries are for...
I apologize, I saw a couple of others doing it in the previous weeks and I thought I would do the same:dunce:. I'm not an experienced forum user, so I'm learning these expectations (other than the AUP) as I go. But I digress, i'll change it.

I apologize, I saw a couple of others doing it in the previous weeks and I thought I would do the same:dunce:. I'm not an experienced forum user, so I'm learning these expectations (other than the AUP) as I go. But I digress, i'll change it.

It's ok. I also don't like when others do that. Normally what happens is that they put the non-entry and the Final entry. But why flood a Competition with non-entries when we can put it on our own gallery? You can, however, post (for example) a Final entry and (In the same post) one or two links to any honorable mention (if, you happen to have on).

In another note, welcome, to GTP. I hope I hadn't been to harsh on ya. :guilty:

I barely do it, but if I do, it's only to get constructive criticism as whether I should do an entire new entry, or how could I improve the Non-final entry. It's a good way to get better. I did the same in the previous Drift Competition, and I got two votes on my RUF pic :D

I barely do it, but if I do, it's only to get constructive criticism as whether I should do an entire new entry, or how could I improve the Non-final entry. It's a good way to get better. I did the same in the previous Drift Competition, and I got two votes on my RUF pic :D

And that is one of the problems I have of it. You have to have confidence on your skills and not ask (directly or indirectly) if your entry is good or not, what entry to chose, whether or not it should be changed…

Back