Drift Dojo'ers...?

How did I miss this thread?!?! Breaker and Dking are still around. They dont GT as much anymore, or really hardly at all. Ryosuke is still around as well. Me, I lurk nowdays. With life (and my drift car & events) and all its hard to keep up with the forums. But I still GT more than the others. PSN is to the left, ill add you!

I miss the old Drift Dojo and Team FBI...not because i ever got to actually drift w/ them(don't think i ever got beyond the xlink chat) but because their vids inspired me to invest in a wheel(at least 2 dfps) and 3-4 copies of gt4(as welll as @ least 3 ps2s) to work on drifting. truth be told if it weren't for them i probably wouldn't have gotten as engrossed into the GT series as I am now.
I guess my hope now is that online GT5 can match up to(in terms of sheer volume and presence mind you, i still feel gameplay is far superior to) Forza. But i'm fairly confident there won't be much of an issue..I mean look what Forza offers; regular DLC, livery editor, drivetrain/engine swaps, better replay controls, and despite all that, i (and a lot of others)still wish those options were avail for GT5 because that is what I'll be playing exclusively(that is until Konami gets off their butts and re-hashes a online multiplayer sequel to Enthusia, and of course GT6...:sly:)

I miss the old Drift Dojo and Team FBI...not because i ever got to actually drift w/ them(don't think i ever got beyond the xlink chat) but because their vids inspired me to invest in a wheel(at least 2 dfps) and 3-4 copies of gt4(as welll as @ least 3 ps2s) to work on drifting. truth be told if it weren't for them i probably wouldn't have gotten as engrossed into the GT series as I am now.
Well some of us (DD and FBI) are still around, lurking in the shadows. Life (and real drifting) has gotten in the way with a lot of us. I try not to let that happen but it does. But I am glad ro hear we inspired someone at the least. If you do any online drifting send me a friends request. PSNID is to the left.

I guess my hope now is that online GT5 can match up to(in terms of sheer volume and presence mind you, i still feel gameplay is far superior to) Forza. But i'm fairly confident there won't be much of an issue..I mean look what Forza offers; regular DLC, livery editor, drivetrain/engine swaps, better replay controls, and despite all that, i (and a lot of others)still wish those options were avail for GT5 because that is what I'll be playing exclusively(that is until Konami gets off their butts and re-hashes a online multiplayer sequel to Enthusia, and of course GT6...:sly:)
The thing I really want is a livery editor, and some more track downloads at the LEAST. I would love to see some of the old tracks from other GT's, as well as some we havent seen. Japan has MANY tracks that PD could easily add. Only time will tell. :-/
DD

Suzuki
Well some of us (DD and FBI) are still around, lurking in the shadows. Life (and real drifting) has gotten in the way with a lot of us. I try not to let that happen but it does. But I am glad ro hear we inspired someone at the least. If you do any online drifting send me a friends request. PSNID is to the left.

The thing I really want is a livery editor, and some more track downloads at the LEAST. I would love to see some of the old tracks from other GT's, as well as some we havent seen. Japan has MANY tracks that PD could easily add. Only time will tell. :-/
DD

A proper touge with hairpins ans stuff! :D and japenese tracks like ebisu, nikko and so on.

Wow, when I joined I envy'd all of DD's skills, I remember everyone. I have Swift's AIM address, but I doubt he still uses it, as no one does. But If you wan't it I can send it over to you?

Wow, when I joined I envy'd all of DD's skills, I remember everyone. I have Swift's AIM address, but I doubt he still uses it, as no one does. But If you wan't it I can send it over to you?

Picc84, I remember that name! Send a FR if you wish. PSNID is to the left.

How did I miss this thread?!?! Breaker and Dking are still around. They dont GT as much anymore, or really hardly at all. Ryosuke is still around as well. Me, I lurk nowdays. With life (and my drift car & events) and all its hard to keep up with the forums. But I still GT more than the others. PSN is to the left, ill add you!

Throw some DD's on it (^_^)

Murdered out in chrome FC3S, LOVE IT!!!

Have any more bling bling you can send me perhaps?

Back