Drift Family Community (xat.com/EvergreenDrift)

• Thread starter Goracle
  • 57 comments
And that is why, dear readers, that I haven't tried out for any drift teams and don't intend to. A bit of friendly rivalry is a good thing but I've seen more than a fair amount of mightier-than-thou bitching to last me a lifetime.

Do you guys see any similarties? :ouch:

I will say that my video was completely original and anything that found in both videos is purely coincidence :ill:

does this team have any link to drifting evergreen speedway in real life ?
or was the name just copied ?

Originally, the chat was for drifters at the Evergreen Speedway, but according to UKO ("founder" of the chat), they're all Forza drifters and didn't bother to use the site.

Eventually, a few of us began migrating there from an old, dying chat and I guess it stuck

Yeah I have drifted in the event where he was there, I know Matt Panic but not that well. Im a friend of Victor Moore though and know him since elementary school lol.

cool, I've been out to a bunch of events at evergreen. That 3/8th bank is so fun! but once you shoot down into the slow technical section in the middle i lose it. I only drifted my rx7 there once though since it is always breaking...
8734_1128632056305_1242304240_30325499_6416211_n.jpg

Back