Drift Foibles Series - Episode 1 out now!

Simple solution that gets beaten to death, don't like it, don't do it. I'm sure i've heard this many a time in this forum. Like the higher excitement levels this time around though.

Did you really have to make a negative video about flaws that will not be fixed? Waste of time really.

It's more interesting than a huge paragraph about it though...
At least I try and make this commmunity interesting, unlike you who just sits their and complains about everything :(

It's more interesting than a huge paragraph about it though...
At least I try and make this commmunity interesting, unlike you who just sits their and complains about everything :(

Read your own post about ten times then watch your own video, hipocrite.
You're giving lots of people something to complain about, get it...?

I'm not giving them anything to complain about, I'm just pointing out a few little things that would of made the game more fun...
Please stop trying to start an argument in every thread, go troll elsewhere ;)

Mysterious R might have been owned by some D-max member and now he's all mad about us and feel like its a duty to troll any topic we're posting on lol.

I have to be original, we can't all run around sounding like dmax, dtrick, prod, team id. Man the creativity you guys have is superb, did you learn all you know about drifting from Initial D too?

No wait, it was youtube right?

Yea we should all praise you Mysterious R because you know everything...

Stop making assumptions about people you don't know, and don't ever mention Initial D crap. Take back your stereotypes and if you want to cuss Initial D fanboys theres a few on that forum that rep nicknames out of the anime.
As for here its just the wrong place to talk about that ****.

Oh by the way youtube wasn't even exisiting when I watched my first drift videos.

I have to be original, we can't all run around sounding like dmax, dtrick, prod, team id. Man the creativity you guys have is superb, did you learn all you know about drifting from Initial D too?

No wait, it was youtube right?
LOL
You do realise D-Max is a real company right? XD

I like this because you are so damn right Knight :sly: but you speak so fast... not easy to understand everything at the first time ;) (for me)

ahaha good to hear mate ;)
Thanks for the comments, I'll keep it in mind for episode 2! (I only had 50 odd seconds for this one and wanted to get a lot in though :D )

DS3 is fail mate, you should know.

Not gonna lie, but everything you encounter you think it's fail.

As for the video you state some good points, always wonder how many points I'd get on reverse entries and whatnot in Drift Trials.

Back