Drift & Grip Tuning Garage Maybe??

• Thread starter D-Max
  • 32 comments
Scotland
Ayrshire
Jimmy281090
Hey guys it's Jimmy. Was wondering if I could start my own thread with Drift setus and grip setups but then I though to myself, does anyone really use that place? I've been a few times and found the setups pretty bad for my personal use and just can't seem to find anything to my liking. Do you guys actually use the Tuning forum? If there is a lot of good feedback then I may put up my settings for a lot of Grip and Drift cars in 1?

I got tons of drift tunes that work perfectly fine but I don't use them for some reason.

I think jimmy you should do it I find the drift setting depot's tunes okay I don't use them but some of them are great like twin turbo ch's rx7 tune.

Last edited:
Hey guys it's Jimmy. Was wondering if I could start my own thread with Drift setus and grip setups but then I though to myself, does anyone really use that place? I've been a few times and found the setups pretty bad for my personal use and just can't seem to find anything to my liking. Do you guys actually use the Tuning forum? If there is a lot of good feedback then I may put up my settings for a lot of Grip and Drift cars in 1?

Not everyone drifts the same as you Jimmy, you should know that. Gripping is one thing, but drifting is totally different.

yes but it's general setups. sort of like a base to go by and ellaborate on. Not a full blown finely tuned setup..

Drift tunes come down to personal likes and dislikes, what works for someone may not work for someone else. People should just work on em themselves IMHO.

Drift tunes come down to personal likes and dislikes, what works for someone may not work for someone else. People should just work on em themselves IMHO.

This, and Jimmy, I dont think this thread shouldn't be here. If you have advice, post it there like everyone else. 👍

Last edited:
Well I was looking here to ask YOU if you go there and seeing if people are interested. Yes Adavicro I agree but not everyone knows how to setup cars do they? Hence why a general setup would help. Yes?. Try looking on a positive side for once guys? Never seem to see a happy word around here....

I think people who can't tune there own cars should really look at tuning guides

Such as scaffs tuning guide and boundary layer fr drift tuning guide.

The first 2 weeks your tunes aren't going to be the best but after that you'll learn your boundaries and what not to do when tuning.

Well I was looking here to ask YOU if you go there and seeing if people are interested. Yes Adavicro I agree but not everyone knows how to setup cars do they? Hence why a general setup would help. Yes?. Try looking on a positive side for once guys? Never seem to see a happy word around here....

When did we say anything disrespectful?? You bashing the tune thread is all I see. Its simple, If you have advice, use the tune thread thats already provided for you.

Exactly my point. Where did I asay it was disrespeectful? anyway.. I'd prefer if my thread was answered

Try looking on a positive side for once guys? Never seem to see a happy word around here....

This indicates you think we are disrespecting you, when we were just thinking logically. You sit here and base an entire thread off of a few tunes you used, which is ridiculous. Anyway, you know people use that thread, why bother asking?

But do people use the thread? It's not that active anymore.
I thought that asking people was quite a good idea jimmy...

But do people use the thread? It's not that active anymore.
I thought that asking people was quite a good idea jimmy...

You honestly think because nobody posts, people dont use it?? C'mon, really?? It wouldnt be there if people didnt use it.

How do you know people still use it? Some of the tunes are very outdated...

I looked at the thread like 10 minutes ago, people were looking at it, and does it matter how old the tunes are???? You act like they should be updated everyday.. lol.. instead of trying to argue the fact, accept it and move on. 👍

A few tunes.. Let me think, I have over 700 cars and I have 200+ Premiums which 50% are setup for drift. Whether or not you like the idea I was simply asking not looking for snide comments from anyone. Updated tunes would actually be nice to show that people do use them... Common sense says people are always looking for something new yeah?

A few tunes.. Let me think, I have over 700 cars and I have 200+ Premiums which 50% are setup for drift. Whether or not you like the idea I was simply asking not looking for snide comments from anyone. Updated tunes would actually be nice to show that people do use them... Common sense says people are always looking for something new yeah?

Your clearly lost.. Lol... yes, updated tunes are useful.. but do we need you too make a new thread??? NOOOOOOOO WE DONT... its simple, I unno how many times I gotta say it, if you have advice for tuning... PUT IT WHERE IT BELONGS...

hey gunz I put on the engine mod 1 and low pressure turbo and everything from the exhaust and intake category and it drifts like a dream! I beefed up the front springs and I softened the rear springs and the dampers have been changed and it drifts like a dream! It's not perfect but it works damn good thanks :)

Your clearly lost.. Lol... yes, updated tunes are useful.. but do we need you too make a new thread??? NOOOOOOOO WE DONT... its simple, I unno how many times I gotta say it, if you have advice for tuning... PUT IT WHERE IT BELONGS...
So the drift community isn't allowed tuning garages like the grip guys?

Gunzablazing is having a hissy haha.
yeah is good idea the drift depot is well out of date would like to see people's fresh tunes.

^^^ This, Most people seem to think their tunes work for everybody and think they run the joint and the people in there arent the most Brightest and Respectful if you now what I mean:idea:

Not only that, it's almost been closed twice!

I run a base tune for all my cars that works for a lot of people of course it's not the best setup for the car but its just a base, you can fine tune it too your liking.

Zed that's basically my idea :) put on a tune that will work but that is not finely tuned to suit me :) Only if people read what I was writing :)

I run a base tune for all my cars that works for a lot of people of course it's not the best setup for the car but its just a base, you can fine tune it too your liking.

It worked on my S2000 last night! Thanks bro. 👍

Gunzablazing is having a hissy haha.
yeah is good idea the drift depot is well out of date would like to see people's fresh tunes.

a hissy, you must be 10 lol.... anyway... im not mad at all, people are just dumb, if everyone would just update the tune thread instead of asking stupid questions, we wouldnt be here would we?? Oh and if your gunna type my name, do it right????? :dunce: 👍

a hissy, you must be 10 lol.... anyway... im not mad at all, people are just dumb, if everyone would just update the tune thread instead of asking stupid questions, we wouldnt be here would we?? Oh and if your gunna type my name, do it right????? :dunce: 👍

So you're calling me dumb?

I posted to ask if people would find it helpful. not the crap that you sprouted all over this thread. Enough please

Back