Drift Kingz

• Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 67 comments

Is the Clio a good drift car in your opinion?

• Yes

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quit bashing on the kid!!!!! give them time to fix threre post before you start jumping there A$$

You haven't seen me bash someone. That was just some helpful formulas for him. đź‘Ť

Yesterday Drift Kingz Meet!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More to come soon!

We'll thanks for the nice words in the OP. A lot of people don't realise who we really are, we are always together in lounges and sometimes in open lobbies to drift with new people. We have a serious strong bond.

I wish you guys the best, good luck. Check out the free agents thread or search for new members in random lobbies.

If you need help just ask đź‘Ť.

We'll thanks for the nice words in the OP. A lot of people don't realise who we really are, we are always together in lounges and sometimes in open lobbies to drift with new people. We have a serious strong bond.

I wish you guys the best, good luck. Check out the free agents thread or search for new members in random lobbies.

If you need help just ask đź‘Ť.

Duman that means sooo much coming from you. Not to be a kiss up but your one of my favorite virtual drifters in Gran Turismo 5 I've always wanted to join your team but felt like I would be an outcast lol. But this means a lot dude and I would be honored to drift in a lobby with you one day, as soon as my dad gives me my Gran Turismo back. :/

Hey quinten! It was good to finally meet and drift with you. It was alot of fun! Sorry i had to leave early, i had plans to go out tonight. But hopefully we we will be able to drift again soon.

CheladaJr
Duman that means sooo much coming from you. Not to be a kiss up but your one of my favorite virtual drifters in Gran Turismo 5 I've always wanted to join your team but felt like I would be an outcast lol. But this means a lot dude and I would be honored to drift in a lobby with you one day, as soon as my dad gives me my Gran Turismo back. :/

Dam your dad took gt5 off you. Tidy your room offer to do the washing up that should work. Do what it takes to get back on track.I feel for you :)

Good Luck from team Burst, hope to drift with some of you someday :)

And remember, always wear your seatbelt and use your turning signals! ^^

Hey quinten! It was good to finally meet and drift with you. It was alot of fun! Sorry i had to leave early, i had plans to go out tonight. But hopefully we we will be able to drift again soon.

Yea man! u added me! thanks! when you get on hopefully hopefully we can do some more tandem together! sorry for all the bumps btw it was my fist night back on and i was tired lol but overall was a great time! :P

Dam your dad took gt5 off you. Tidy your room offer to do the washing up that should work. Do what it takes to get back on track.I feel for you :)

haha! i got it back dude! i did that stuff too lmbo!

Just wondering if your leader has gtp?
Actually he does! but i think i just became VP yesterday!

Last edited by a moderator:

Again, do NOT Double post or in this case Tripple post.. >.<
You'll just get end up getting banned ;)
It's alot easier to just Edit your Posts...

Just pointing that out :D

Thanks. . . >.<

Lol see you on the track!

Update!
We are looking for more Team Members!
Could it be you?

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha Now im really laughing.

How am i a troll, when people have warned you about double and triple posting multiple times? And you just keep doing it like your the clueless kid in your avatar with the derp derp look on his face..

Just pay attention to it and edit your previous post if you were the last one to post in a thread you want to post in once more.. Seriously; the effort is soooo small..

EDIT:

You'd be wise to take their advice, furthermore you'd be even wiser if you refrained from typing lazily and using textspeak.

Hahaha Now im really laughing.

How am i a troll, when people have warned you about double and triple posting multiple times? And you just keep doing it like your the clueless kid in your avatar with the derp derp look on his face..

Just pay attention to it and edit your previous post if you were the last one to post in a thread you want to post in once more.. Seriously; the effort is soooo small..

EDIT:

Ok fine.

Its not like I called him over here. But it was to be expected..

@ Terronium: I didnt think it was worth reporting, but thanks for reminding him..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back