Drift Missile club

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 46 comments
Ls14DriftVetera
Do cars even become missiles any more because correct me if I'm wrong but don't jdm stand for Japanese drift missile and jdm ended in 2002 so how can a car become jdm lol

Ignore this ^^ lol my m8 is so stupid

I'm sorry, but when I read this I just BURST out laughing.

HKSturbo
Lmao Japanese Domestic Market*

Ye I know my mate wanted to look on gtp and the idiot started posting stupid messages it's deanleeds14 by the way can't be leave I'm missing these missile meets working late all week :(

First off, I honestly think in my opinion;

Z33's will become Missles one day, like in 5 or so years. They're growing by the day. They're not uncommon anymore. Just watch.

As for FD's, I coun't that as a normal street car. (Still on my top 5.)

2r3uqz6.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - R E D S U N S - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2iizi85.jpg

I've seen that black 240 with the suislide sticker on it at beaverun before. Also I have gotten a ride with Wade Odrey. Since your in PA you probably know who I'm talking about.

I've seen that black 240 with the suislide sticker on it at beaverun before. Also I have gotten a ride with Wade Odrey. Since your in PA you probably know who I'm talking about.

Yeah I know who your talking about. You should come to Summit Point in December for 100 drifters of December. Amazing event. :crazy:

Z33 a missile... yeah maybe in like 5-10 years. If you think a car that costs $10k+ is a missile.... think again :lol:

Z33 a missile... yeah maybe in like 5-10 years. If you think a car that costs $10k+ is a missile.... think again :lol:

You can get an '03 with 180k miles on it for about 6-7 grand. That can be a missile.

Not in my books, remember a lot of people consider missiles to be under $5k.

Yeah I see what you mean. Older 350's will need another couple years for their value to go down enough for them to have people buy them and destroy them on purpose. :crazy:

So if this Missle Club was to go down, would we choose the missles or they have to be under a certain amount of credits?

So if this Missle Club was to go down, would we choose the missles or they have to be under a certain amount of credits?

Theres a list of allowed cars in the OP, lobbies and lounges of this "Missle Club" have already happened in the past by the way. :)

Back