Drift on Ascari onboard

• Thread starter ApexRS
  • 5 comments
Very nice bro. Never really wad a fan of big cars with big hp (Unless you have stick engine). I can see how bigger cars with higher hp/torque ratio can help with such long sustaining drifts you did in that video. I know that adjusting the to gear ratios work ad well but your camber looked fairly stock so I'm assuming your vette is nearly stock as well. Forgive me if it's not. Just a assumption.

I normally drift japanese cars and rarely do I ever have a drift car exceed over 400, let alone 300 hp unless it's bigger cars like supera or d1 cars (which I've never tried).

I say this because I figure it would be easier for a noob like me to sustain long drifts with out having to figure out perfect gear ratios per every track with already mid to high hp cars rather than working with 4 bangers or 6 cylinder ponies.

I use set ups from well reputable guys but I never asked or really adjusted gear ratios since mostly I run on tracks medium sized and usually end up in 2nd gear to 3rd unless I'm in a 4 banger with only 5th gear than I find the need to get to 4th.

Anyway, good drifting bro

Nice precise lines you had there, everything was done on purpose, only thing that looked a little sketchy, was the munji along the straight away at the track, possibly too many transitions for my liking, but otherwise that was awesome.

Very nice bro. Never really wad a fan of big cars with big hp (Unless you have stick engine). I can see how bigger cars with higher hp/torque ratio can help with such long sustaining drifts you did in that video. I know that adjusting the to gear ratios work ad well but your camber looked fairly stock so I'm assuming your vette is nearly stock as well. Forgive me if it's not. Just a assumption.

I normally drift japanese cars and rarely do I ever have a drift car exceed over 400, let alone 300 hp unless it's bigger cars like supera or d1 cars (which I've never tried).

I say this because I figure it would be easier for a noob like me to sustain long drifts with out having to figure out perfect gear ratios per every track with already mid to high hp cars rather than working with 4 bangers or 6 cylinder ponies.

I use set ups from well reputable guys but I never asked or really adjusted gear ratios since mostly I run on tracks medium sized and usually end up in 2nd gear to 3rd unless I'm in a 4 banger with only 5th gear than I find the need to get to 4th.

Anyway, good drifting bro
Hi my car its not stock , i drift with this vette since 2 years , my vett have 800hp
This kind of car is used mainly by the Japanese with a more aggressive style of driving is more beautiful I find

Thank you anyway

I am currently in Logitech G27

G25 on GT5 in 2013

That video was very impressive mate. I am an amateur drifter and can nail most corners but that... oh my god it was immense!

I drift with a 940HP Supra and it gets the job done (if i don't plant the throttle lol)

Back