Drift Photo Competition WEEK 31 - Thread closed - Late entries are to be PM'd to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nismo4life
[place holder] so no photoshop means i cant even add a boarder? or put my signature on the bottom right corner?

yep, that's what it means.

Final

HM. (they are a lot!)

Those HM are from my little brother, I gota admit that guy have some skills!

Im just asking for a bit of help from all you guys here. As you may or may not have noticed there are not the high numbers of people entering these comps lately. This is a free week to encourage people to enter and to let people have a blank canvas to work with to help build up courage or to try it out without rules. After a quick tally the numbers are already higer than usual but we need to keep it this way!! All i ask from you is that you put a link to the Drift Photo Competitons in your sig. This is entirely optional (although if you dont do as i say i will have to throw a tantrum :lol: ) and it doesnt have to be anything fancy.

So come on people support these threads and get this competition heaving once again!!

Cheers! 👍

Might as well make the first post count ...

The good one ...

Honorable Mentions ...

Just remember kids... 250hp 280ZX + Comfort Tires + 150mph - downforce = see above. :sly: :crazy:

Final Entry

My first Drift PMC entry, so any feedback would be great.

Regards

Scaff

Scaff
Final Entry

My first Drift PMC entry, so any feedback would be great.

Regards

Scaff

Nice Photo! 👍

Possibly raise the brightness a touch, to get a bit more reflection coming through but overall its a lovely shot! You have also inspired me to get my m3 out the garage and take it for a spin after work! 👍

Specialized
Nice Photo! 👍

Possibly raise the brightness a touch, to get a bit more reflection coming through but overall its a lovely shot! You have also inspired me to get my m3 out the garage and take it for a spin after work! 👍

Thanks.

I would normally use Photoshop to raise the brightness, but I was under the impression that no PS of any kind could be done on the shots?

Ta

Scaff

Scaff
Thanks.

I would normally use Photoshop to raise the brightness, but I was under the impression that no PS of any kind could be done on the shots?

Ta

Scaff
That's right. You cant, but in the photomode thing, there's something called exposure, so just raise that to maybe 0.2+ EV or something like that. :sly:

Raghavan
That's right. You cant, but in the photomode thing, there's something called exposure, so just raise that to maybe 0.2+ EV or something like that. :sly:

I know about the exposure in photomode, the shot above already had a +0.2 exposure setting on it; thanks anyway. 👍

I did not take the shot for this PMC specifically and I would normally use PS to adjust the levels or B/C, oh well guess that one stays a little on the dark side for this comp.

Regards

Scaff

Scaff
I know about the exposure in photomode, the shot above already had a +0.2 exposure setting on it; thanks anyway. 👍

I did not take the shot for this PMC specifically and I would normally use PS to adjust the levels or B/C, oh well guess that one stays a little on the dark side for this comp.

Regards

Scaff

Its a cool photo, i like the darkness of it, the bm has lots of highlights which come out in a darker photo. I only mentioned it because i know that the people who vote tend to prefer the lighter photos!

Just something i had laying around.

Final Entry!

Preview:
img00145sw.jpg

Final Entry

HMs
IS is timing out on me jpegs today , two images have been altered in format only if this unacceptable , pls notify

DeLoreanBrown
Final Entry

HMs
IS is timing out on me jpegs today , two images have been altered in format only if this unacceptable , pls notify

What do you mean by format? as in jpeg to bmp or something? if so then it shouldnt matter, although it seems a bit pointless as IS accepts most image file types. I have been having a few probs with Image Shack today too but its working now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back