Drift Photo Competition : Week 4 Entry

• Thread starter 194GVan
  • 123 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The angle isn't that high, but it's got some motion.. besides I managed to stick this one all the way from the long straight and out of the tunnel :) The camaro is a ***** to turn in, but it's very easy to balance in a low angle drift đź‘Ť

For the next one, how about hot hatches @ suzuka east? That track is one of my favorites these days, cause I can't race suzuka at all and always end up drifting the whole run, even in championships :dopey: I'm sure you could link that whole track.

Edit: here's another one from the same photo run, for your viewing pleasure :dunce:
THIS IS THE FINAL ONE:

Bah, having a hard time deciding which one to submit :P This one's a bit more colorful, so I guess it's the one..

Bubble Bunny
hachi roku :)
final entry
This car is sold in the game as a 2000, therefore is not eligible for the contest. I know it can be argued that it really IS an 80's car, but since we allowed it into last weeks contest ('98-'04), it cant be accepted here. We go by the years listed in the game. Sorry for the confusion, and sorry I didnt catch it sooner. :)

I had a 95 miata, but i went and bought a 89 miata specifically for this contest... because even tho I could have passed it off as being a 89 (no difference at all), i want to know that i didnt cheat

well im sure Bubble Bunny didnt intentionally cheat, its easy to assume that that is an 80's car

FINAL ENTRY :sly:

quality is a lil better eh? đź‘Ť

Attachments

• gt4 forum contest.jpeg
    gt4 forum contest.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Img0006.jpg
    Img0006.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 82
FINAL ENTRY

Something Different. I was going to use the yellowbird, but it looks like a few of you beat me to it.

Next Track: Autumn Ring
Next Cars: Anything European! :sly:

My last entry was week 1, hopefully this time I will be picked to top 15 :)

Final Entry with MR2 G

My other shots

PS - I've resized to 640x480 so it won't shrink in imageshack

franz
My last entry was week 1, hopefully this time I will be picked to top 15 :)

PS - I've resized to 640x480 so it won't shrink in imageshack

Just click on the pics in imageshack and they will go full size.

Nice pics BTW :)

oh man so many too pick, from there all too good, this is gonna be a tough competion. :scared:

oh and to Mashi tuner your picture is a little too dark if you can brighten it up a little that would be great.

VIPERGTSR01
Just click on the pics in imageshack and they will go full size.

Nice pics BTW :)
I know it goes full size by clicking them ...
sometimes it still shrinks a bit for no reason
but I believe most people don't know they have to click it to view full size :indiff:

Only started posting on here this week after being a member for a while.

FINAL ENTRY

I can't beleive the quality of some of the other photos,
good luck y'all

Some of these pics are unbelievable, nice work guys, unfortunatley i have no flash card...... so my pics wont be up till i get one, which maybe never.....

DRIFTN
Some of these pics are unbelievable, nice work guys, unfortunatley i have no flash card...... so my pics wont be up till i get one, which maybe never.....

ahh, u can get em real cheap...just look around for em.

i cant wait for week 5, even tho i dont make the top 15 for some reason i still have a lot of fun doin this.

GT_Fan2005
does oversteer by accident count as drift? :lol:

FINAL ENTRY

only if its on the right track with the right cars (Clubman Stage 5, 80's cars only) make sure you view the first post before putting up pictures. :)

wow it was really tuff, lots of great pics, but I have made up my mind. So now Van its time to do your magic.

I wish every one good luck in the competion, and to those who didn't make it keep trying. and i'll see the winner in the hall of fame. :sly:

And with that the entries are no longer being accepted.

and Mods, dont close the thread just yet, I like to go in to edit the first post and just copy my whole post so i dont have to recode things for the next week.

yeah, i didnt add it last week, however most people seemed to do pretty good with following them. but I see new people on here every day so it WOULD help to add it in the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back