Drift Photo Competition - Week 41 - Big Angles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Entry

Preview

300Cdrift.jpg

Some cracking shots this week!

Personally I think the shots where the car wiped out afterwards (or was wiping out in the shot) are a little...hmmm, not with the spirit of the comp I guess. When you take a picture like that it's not a pic of you drifting, it's a pic of you losing control, which is the exact opposite of a drift. ;)

That said, the pics I posted were all of clean drifts. I'd struggle to maintain a drift of that angle on a fast corner (it was the big left-hander after the tunnel on Midfield Raceway if you didn't pick it) even in a 4WD, which is why I went for an angled section.

luftrofl
How about this rule then? : No smoke coming from the front tires is allowed?

Nope, we're going to go with things as is. I like these requirments this week. Though someone could just start to throw the car out of control and take a picture, the best picture will most likely not be that way. Not to mention that there have been some incredible shots in this comp.

korncholio
Rear view

Front view

Please mark which one you want to use for your final entry. Thanks. :)

LOL YEAH SWIF U NOOB:P

Never heard anyone tell a mod he's a noob before without actually having a fight lol:lol:

Man there are a ton of entries this week, finally a good week comes with competition for the top 15.

About the concern of losing control:
Yes [unfortunatly] that is in a lot of pics, but at least the DPC is getting tons of participation this week, hopefully boosting the number of entries in the weeks to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back