Drift Photo Competition Week 61!

• Thread starter GM
  • 73 comments
You got that right s15, I wonder if anyone submits photos where they don't make it out of the drift? I'm sure no one does, we're all pros here. :)

hell yeh!!! we drift to drift. we don't drift to beat any one, we drift to control the speed and cheat physics. we don't compete with each other, the only person you ever compete with is your self!!!!:sly:

You got that right s15, I wonder if anyone submits photos where they don't make it out of the drift? I'm sure no one does, we're all pros here. :)

I didn't make it out of mine properly. I was doing about 150mph when that photo was taken and the corner should be taken at half that when driving normally.....lol.

I ended up in the gravel a bit. But I didn't spin out!

Im already post my photo, but im curious to know how you can take a photo with more than just your vehicules, just like nos2? and how you can keep all the smoke like on fast foward just like nos2 photo too is final entry?

Im already post my photo, but im curious to know how you can take a photo with more than just your vehicules, just like nos2? and how you can keep all the smoke like on fast foward just like nos2 photo too is final entry?

To get more than 1 car in the photo, you have to take part in a race and then save the replay to your memory card.

Then play it back in the 'Replay Theatre' and you can take photos just like normal.

To get all the smoke you just have to get the wheels spinning.

Thanks Moglet for the info,
but what i mean by keeping all smoke, is more smoke as usual.
But i found by myself tonight, just make the photo by watching the replay in fast foward, you gonna see much more smoke than normal speed view. Just like the sonicjet blue TVR at week 59 and nos2 photo this week.

Just watch the whole replay in fast forward in replay theater, then press select to take the pictures, the longer smoke trail will be in the picture.

Here's mine:

preview:
img0004vx7.jpg

Back