Drift Photo Tournament - Week 1 - RESULTS POSTED- Best of British

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Entry!
before

after

PREVIEW!!
my.php

(There I changed it and to show I uploaded the original using GT4 lighting...)

FC3S-D
Would British cars be like Aston Martin, bmw, those types of european cars?

British cars in GT4 are Aston Martin, Jaguar, Jensen Healey, Lotus, Caterham, Ginetta, Mini, Bentley, MG. TVR, Lister, Marcos, Land Rover, AC, Triumph and Vauxhall (this last one depending on your version of GT4 is available or not).

Hope that clears it up enough :)

That's a nice bright shot, BrykeSpike0086... are you sure it's not touched in Photoshop or similar? How did you get it so bright?

uhhh I did it by using Picasa...

since my old pics were so dark I used picasa for lighting so that people can see the detail more

=D thanks for the comment Diego

Though i can't enter, i thought id post my pic for the fun of it :dopey:

Final Entry!

Preview:
img00103pv.jpg

BrykeSpike0086
uhhh I did it by using Picasa...

since my old pics were so dark I used picasa for lighting so that people can see the detail more

=D thanks for the comment Diego

You Realise no sought of picture editing is allowed for your final entry. It doesn't matter what kind of adjustments are made... Lighten the picture up on GT4 if you need to.

Specialized
NO EDITED IMAGES AT ALL - Please upload an UNTOUCHED image straight from your memory stick

I think Diego and BrykeSpike are guilty of breaking this.
Like DRIFTN just said.

Not even brightening it?

Fine hold on let me just bump up the lighting from GT4 settings

[edit]

There replaced

P.S

GREENIE...those don't look like British cars to me unless Mitsubishi converted o.O

Hmm I think some people need to read the rules a little better, hehe.

Anyhoo, I took some pictures a few days ago but I wasn't super happy with them, couldn't get a drift that I liked and the pictures just weren't turning out, so I ended up wiping them. Funnily enough Monteclaro has used the same car on the same track and in almost the same color. o.o

Went out to El Capitan in my TVR Griffith 500 today and took several shots, managed to cut it down to the final six now. I wish I had 5 fake accounts so I could post them all. :P

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTION

I've posted the rest in the drift photo thread, please do check them out. :)

Vonie
I think Diego and BrykeSpike are guilty of breaking this.
Like DRIFTN just said.

I'm sorry, how exactly did I break it? I put brightness on Photomode on +1.0

Vonie
Your shot is 883x662px, the shots come out of GT4 at 1280x960px.

You didn't read my post, did you?

In it I say that ImageShack is giving me troubles, and because of that, I'm posting the pic on Photobucket. Now, I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but Photobucket resizes pictures bigger than a certain size (in ks or in pixels), hence, my pic is 883x662 and not 1280x960.

I also mentioned that before tuesday's deadline I will upload it to ImageShack.

Anything else?

There is a Union Jack in this, look at the blurred flag in the upper right hand corner

Final Entry

Preview
img0025s7bb.jpg

Please note: I know there is a LOT of accusing of brightness adjustments in photoshop, I did not. I cranked the brightness on GT4 to 1.0, because my Aston Martin DB-9 is dark blue and difficult to see in the low light of Le Mans

I have a wierd feeling I will get a bye for this round.....

12ev - love that shot, really cool, and that flag is so clear!

Coolgeekz - i saw that flag at le sarthe, but it's on a straight, so i thought i wouldn't try and drift past it for only 2 points.

Right im going to keep this running till the end of the day. I must admit i thought i was being a smart arse with the british flag option. I sure have been proved wrong.

TrinityJayOne
Hmmm...looking back over the thread there doesn't seem to be an entry from my opponent. Looks like I'll be getting through by default. :\

that makes two of us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back