Drift Photo Tournament - Week 4, Semi-Finals - Lock and Load

CG, I like the color of that FD. Very unique. Going to be a tough decision this time around...:nervous: :)

Haha, cash bribes is taking a little too seriously in my opinion. Also though, what will happen to the losers in this one-on-one? Will they battle it out for 3rd and 4th?

I don't think so, We'll just have first and second. Unless you guys really want to have an extra sub-round.

Right the winners are

l2ev

and

identti

Congratulations guys. this week was incredibly close to being a tie.

As for Coolgeeks and Hiyakushiro, if you 2 guys want to battle it out for 3rd and 4th just drop me a pm or something and i will make it happen!

I am coming up with some new themes for the finals and there will be 2 weeks to get your photos together.

Good luck!

Congratz identii, very close. My shot could've been better, the color was odd...(my FD looked pink!)
good luck in the finals (and l2ev)

I am happy about this win, but it is unfortunate to win against someone who has fallen victim to time restraints.

Good luck identti.

l2ev
I am happy about this win, but it is unfortunate to win against someone who has fallen victim to time restraints.

Good luck identti.
Don't worry about it l2ev you are worthy of the finals,just do me a favor and pull out your best,that will satisfy me more than you will ever know.:sly:

And good luck Identti you too are very exceptional and desurve this chance to win.👍 👍

Back