DRIFT PHOTOMODE COMPETITION - 53 - Entries Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toronado, Geetown looking good! đź‘Ť

Well, I haven't done one of these before but can't sleep and am bored, lol. Let's see what you all think of my first entry....

Vonie
When Ben decides to get off his lazy ass and put the poll up.

Less of the cheek boy:sly: Yep i was a little overwhelmed with work yesterday so didnt get a great chance to put the poll up. It is going up in about an hour or so though!

Spec....

Specialized
Less of the cheek boy:sly: Yep i was a little overwhelmed with work yesterday so didnt get a great chance to put the poll up. It is going up in about an hour or so though!

Spec....

June 17 and no poll......

the slowest competition i ever see.

May bee time to shut down All competitions ?

or u finaly do u'r work and do POLL

if u have't time for do poll tell us, may bee we can help u.

korncholio
the slowest competition i ever see.

May bee time to shut down All competitions ?

or u finaly do u'r work and do POLL

if u have't time for do poll tell us, may bee we can help u.

I'm sorry, how many competitions have you ran? How man have you initiated? Have you even asked to do anything like that? Nope. So before you start with all the critique, you may want to send a PM to Spec or just be patient.

Also, shortcuts like "r", "u" and "plz" are not to be used on GTP as stated in the Terms of Service(check my signature for a link) Thanks. :)

Swift
I'm sorry, how many competitions have you ran? How man have you initiated? Have you even asked to do anything like that? Nope. So before you start with all the critique, you may want to send a PM to Spec or just be patient.

Also, shortcuts like "r", "u" and "plz" are not to be used on GTP as stated in the Terms of Service(check my signature for a link) Thanks. :)

No sorry. about you don't know how many competitions i ran.
I participated in enough of competitions and long simply read your forum.

And for the decision of a problem, unless not there is enough pair remarks which have already sounded?

There can be my criticism has seemed to you too rigid, but at times it is a unique method to pay due attention to a problem

It is a problem not our, whether not so?

So what for I shall solve it with you in PM

Patient very good word :-)
But the patience has the borders, to set which it is possible in special post.

If you do not have not enough time to do poll in the first it is possible to inform on it or to ask the help, to employ faster moderators with a free time.

Korncholio.

Spec...

Actually it is quite hard running a competition here. Have you even noticed the size of GTP. 2,000,000+ posts, that is hard to moderate.

Moderators have so many forums, so many threads to moderate, it is a challenge.

I just want to say that its not easy doing this stuff.

korncholio
If it is difficult for you to work

Find to itself new easier work :)

Spec..

That made absolutely no sense. Look, I am not going to go off-topic, but I will to you this.

There are 43 forums on GTP and many more sub-forums. Can you imagine wth 43 forums. That is a lot.

Now just wait, I know that it has been a long wait here.

Swift

I'm probably going to get slaughtered for saying this, but it was only a suggestion, it seems to me that everyone on here takes things way too seriously. Just chill the funk out, also, you're hypocrites, because you could have said that to them in a PM, much like you encourage people to do if they have a problem.

drifting_death
I'm probably going to get slaughtered for saying this, but it was only a suggestion, it seems to me that everyone on here takes things way too seriously. Just chill the funk out, also, you're hypocrites, because you could have said that to them in a PM, much like you encourage people to do if they have a problem.

Youre not going to get slaughtered. I just want to say that just because we take things seriously we are hypocrites. In what way does that make us, by being serious? OMFG.

I know this competition has been really slow but that is hw it is. Spec has a life outside here, so maybe hes busy. Wait the funk for him to come back or get lost.

We know you could not live without us. We'll pay for the funeral.

1. I did not say you were being hypocritical by saying you were being too serious.

2. I did not complain about the pace of the competition, i simply backed up a point that seemed to get slandered for no real reason.

Please READ what I said before making stupid assumptions and comments:tup:

Ok so since it seems that the deadline got a passed by a serious amount of time I'm going to try and sneak my photo's into the competition:

Final:

Preview:

I hope I chose which one of those was my final the right way, because man I was torn between two images the entire freaking time I was working on getting a good shot. I had to get 8 friends to confirm which one they thought was cooler looking. :ouch:

drifting_death
Actually, it wasn't a suggestion. It was a specified statement for how to do things in the forum. And we do take things seriously but we try to relax as well. When someone gives the staff or volunteers a hard time, especially when they don't know the whole story, that is serious.

Also, about the PM. He was making a statement to Spec and to the boards in general so that's how I responded. It wasn't a disciplinary action. It wasn't personal. He was talking specifically about this competition. If I don't say something in THIS thread then members will think it's fine to just rag on anything/anyone and there won't be any response from staff. Obviously, that's not ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back