Drift Photomode Competition Week 62 - Capitan Toyota

• Thread starter GM
  • 57 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

GM

George0393 + GTP_GM

Welcome to the Drift Photomode Competition Week 62!

Judge - Week 60 Winner - GREENIE.

Photoshop or other picture editing programs may not be used in any way to alter or change how the picture looks, this includes NO RESIZING.
You must post your entry in a thumbnail form, a preview may be added, but must not exeed 400x300 pixels.
Please do not ask other members to choose your entry for you.
The judge will pick the top 10 images for the poll and will pick the theme for the following week.
The judges decisions are final.
You may change your final entry once, but please state if you do so.

'Capitan Toyota.
You must take a picture of any factory (no concept cars) Toyota at El Capitan, there must be opponent cars (AI) in the shot.

Cars - Any Factory Toyota (Race Cars Allowed).

Track - El Capitan.

Need help, feel free to send me a Private Message.

October 14th - 6:00 AM London UK Time​

Interesting theme GREENIE. I'll have to get a picture taken in the next few days, still gotta finish my WDS entry. Never taknen a drift shot with ai cars in it before and have never drifted that track. It's all new to me :)

sorry about the double post.... heres my old skool Toyota Celica GT4 86' great balance and control. :sly:

final pic:

honourable mentions:

Any comments or suggestions greatly accepted! please pm me or post it here!​

Those are awesome shots s15. 👍 Like the car, don't see many of those on here (none actually) Just one question, why are you going the oppostie way toward the ai cars? Is it easier? Good Work. :)

i'm going the opposte way because i either can't keep up or smoke them!!! :lol: that way i know i'll come in contact with them at some point (hopefully not literally!! :lol:) :sly:

FINAL ENTRY

PREVIEW
img0009psj7.jpg

Any comments or suggestions for order changes greatly accepted! please pm me or post it here!​

Please do not ask other members to choose your entry for you.

I don't know what you'll think, but I reckon that your post breaks that rule, you can't let other members choose your entry, it's about which one you think is best.

Please don't do it again :).

George.

consider it changed! didn't mean any harm. finally...... another competitor, i thought i was on for a hollow victory..... but now i can loose as usual! :lol:

I'd like to state ive now got a 2nd fully loaded drift machine: RED 350Z roadtser, black rims, black spoiler, my own settings, i will be using it for comps in the future, i wont be entering this week so good luck to all 👍

i don't know if it's just my screen but i can't see an ai car in that shot, thus rendering the entry ineligable, if i'm wrong ignore this post.

You can only have two hm's i think, so you just need to remove one of you hm's. at least these were the rules, i don't know if anything has been changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back