Drift Photoshop Comp Week 4!

• Thread starter Mind SV
  • 30 comments
United States
United States
MiNdChArGeR
banner1driftpsoc4.jpg

Welcome to the Drift Photomode Competition!

banner2driftpsbc7.jpg

• You can use any Photo Editing software (this includes GIMP etc.) to do anything to your image, you can use Microsoft Paint for all I care
  • Stay on topic, if you want to discuss drifting, please use the forum made for that, not this competition thread
  • Don't be negative against anyone pictures, constructive critism is good, but randomly saying 'that picture is crap' is not good
  • You have 15 days to submit images, all images will go will go into the poll, the deadline will not be changed unless I'm away
  • You can upload a thumbnail with a 400x300 preview or a thumbnail with one or two hounrable mentions

banner3driftpsux2.jpg

Theme - Covertible Fun

Eligable Cars

All convertibles, 300hp and under.

Eligable Tracks

Road - All
Special Conditions - All
Phototravel - All (If you really want to)

banner4driftps4sr9.jpg

Deadline is 12:00 Midday - December 14th

I think the theme is good, just looks like this competition has dried up like the Drift Photo Competition. It's too bad, I really like this comp, and I won the last one too. :(

I could get a shot in, but is there is any point if I am the only one.

I think the theme is good, just looks like this competition has dried up like the Drift Photo Competition. It's too bad, I really like this comp, and I won the last one too. :(

I could get a shot in, but is there is any point if I am the only one.

I know what you mean. I normally have a shot for most comps, I just find myself losing more and more time to actually get one.

Love the shot LG, very smooth. :)

Here's something for ya.

Final Entry

Click for full size.

I think this would do better in the Photo Competition Thread.

👍

im going to extend this until next friday, because theres only two entrys, which are excellent by the way, but im hoping for more entrys

Just thought i would have a go.

mgdriftpreviewbc6.jpg

Could someone tell me how to set it up so that my preview image links to the full size image so that i dont have to use a thumbnail as well.

Could someone tell me how to set it up so that my preview image links to the full size image so that i dont have to use a thumbnail as well.

Select the preview text that you have pasted into the post, then click the "insert link" button. (Looks like a planet with a chain in front of it) Paste the url link to your full size image in the box that appears. Hope that helps. :)

Nice shot by the way. 👍

I hope you all like this pic, and thanks DORIFTO_N()B for the help =).........(BTW this is the first time that I have done anything other than crop the top and bottom off so let me know what you think)

Back