Drift Trial Help!!!

xDriftzzinc

(Banned)
United States
United States
DriFtZz
Ok so my highest ever on a drift trial is 13,000. If anyone has any tip, tricks, or setups that they would like to share please post them. Thanks for the help.

Are you kidding me! lol thats alot fo rme my bets on eiger or what ever is 9789 lol are you using wheel or saxxis?

You just agreed to our AUP when you signed up and that's the best English you're able to come up with?

This isn't a chat room. It's not a text message. There isn't a competition, or a prize, for the fastest possible time you can get your words onto the screen. It's a forum, with rules you just agreed to. Besides which, if you're trying to communicate a message don't you owe it to yourself to communicate it properly so as many people as possible may read, understand and respond to it?

Here's what you should have said:

Are you kidding me?! :lol: That's a lot for me. My best on Eiger is 9789. :lol: Are you using wheel or Sixxas?

You just agreed to our AUP when you signed up and that's the best English you're able to come up with?

This isn't a chat room. It's not a text message. There isn't a competition, or a prize, for the fastest possible time you can get your words onto the screen. It's a forum, with rules you just agreed to. Besides which, if you're trying to communicate a message don't you owe it to yourself to communicate it properly so as many people as possible may read, understand and respond to it?

Here's what you should have said:

Well he is a "Wanna-B" Famine.....serious side though, what car track are you running? There's no good info to help[ with there...

I am using the blitz skyline. On Eiger I think thats how you spell it.. Any way ya that's about it. Oh and I'm using the Mines BNR34 skyline but then I found out that its 4WD 👍

I am using the blitz skyline. On Eiger I think thats how you spell it.. Any way ya that's about it. Oh and I'm using the Mines BNR34 skyline but then I found out that its 4WD 👍

That is how you spell it...hmm Eiger Nordwand Forward or Reverse, 2006 Mine's BNR34 Skyline GT-R N1 Base, yeah that's a tough combo to get super high scores, they can be good, but don't expect anything spectacular.

Back