• Thread starter bil coz
  • 12 comments

bil coz

(Banned)
Thailand
Thailand
jojaicho
Welcome to round 6!

After winning round 4, Kawabunga/PHOENIX_LE_GROS has spoken and we are taking the Ferrari Gr.4 458 to Suzuka (FULL COURSE not East).

Deadline is Sunday September 22, 23:59 at your location.

Save your best score replay and share it with tag gtpwdt06.

Please keep the thread updated with your scores and ranking, pics, videos, and share your thoughts on cars and tunes! Also please spread the word and get your drifting friends involved :)

Sidenote: Anyone should feel free and would be very welcome to resurrect previous rounds by adding new scores even if they missed the deadline..

PHOENIX_LE_GROS \\ 16155

arrivee 16155.jpg

this is so hard lol.
nearly an hour of this and my best is 14,920. can't keep it sideways at the beginning of sector 2. How did you get that sick score Phoenix???

tried everything I could to make the car undrivable on a straight line but the rear still grips :banghead:

Kawabunga \\ 16155
bil coz \\ 15198

for the second part, I use the full width of the track and counter-pointer at the level of the small cube on the right. 100 .then handbrake And all the power .

Last edited:
for the second part, I use the full width of the track and counter-pointer at the level of the small cube on the right. 100 .then handbrake And all the power .
it is what I've been doing i think, but i can't keep it sideways enough at the beginning. I will check your replay before trying next time :lol:

This one is really not for me. i can get a descent slide in, but the points don't go up accordingly

think my best 11.5K

Last edited:
Back