Drift tunes?

• Thread starter Jrob238
  • 7 comments
Why is everyone going for Comfort Hard tires? I personally find it to be closer to driving on a snow/ice with summer tires than real drifting. I like Comfort Soft way better, but if someone can give me good reason I would appreciate it (if there is any other than personal preference). I used to go with a wheel on before, but as PS4 doesn't support my wheel anymore I am going with the controller for now... after changing the sensitivity on the controller options it feels actually quite easy to drift (looks funny on replays tho coz your tires turn super fast... but it is what it is with controller :D).

I am not a "super" tuner and have found it relatively easy to set up a car for drifting even tho i'm never really sure what am I doing when I change the settings :D

Why is everyone going for Comfort Hard tires? I personally find it to be closer to driving on a snow/ice with summer tires than real drifting. I like Comfort Soft way better, but if someone can give me good reason I would appreciate it (if there is any other than personal preference). I used to go with a wheel on before, but as PS4 doesn't support my wheel anymore I am going with the controller for now... after changing the sensitivity on the controller options it feels actually quite easy to drift (looks funny on replays tho coz your tires turn super fast... but it is what it is with controller :D).

I am not a "super" tuner and have found it relatively easy to set up a car for drifting even tho i'm never really sure what am I doing when I change the settings :D

I prefer comfort hard for my rear tires because they slide easier. And I don’t like to use the handbrake unless I am correcting myself after missing a clipping point. With that being said comfort hard in the rear makes it easier for me to slide using the cars power and nothing else.
And I use comfort soft in the front.

anyone have any decent drift tunes for ds4? I can’t seem to dial anything in.
Hey. i have made a Drift tune that works very well for me. real nice for tandem runs with my friends. its the only car i have drifted so far in gt sport that is really easy 4 me to handle with DS4 (control)
Car: Toyota '86 GRMN.

Brake balance (5/BACK)
(ABS/OFF)
CH tires.

(a bad beginners guide)
go easy on throttle when you switch corners. in corners i work on higher rpm. 3rd and 4th gear most of the time. on Suzuka east course section. you wont need more then 3rd gear but if you want more angle then gear up. More angle = less speed. Less angle = more speed.

Back