Drifting Please Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter cdmark19701
  • 2 comments
  • 471 views
Messages
16
United States
Pennsylvania
Messages
cdmark1970
help me please i don't know how to drift to save my life any suggestions?
 
[youtube]

You're gonna wanna watch this and buy a relatively powerful FR car. 180SX, S13 Silvia, FC RX-7 and the Mustang GT's are good cars to learn on. The only way to really learn is to practice. I've fallen into holes of despair from my lack of skill. Even now I don't think I'm good but I can at least get decent slides in finally.
 
I said you should get something like an FC RX-7 or an S13 silvia and buy adjustable suspension and start tinkering. An easy way to provoke the car to oversteer and slide is to stiffen the rear sway bar. That way the weight'll be thrown around easier, making it easier to slide.
 
Back