Drifting Team...

United Kingdom
hemel
xxiiManiacZxx
i have seen alot of teams and clans online on gt5, and has made me think to make one myself, so if anyone wants to join a drift team... i dont mind who but if you have an idea of how to drift and wouldnt mind videos and pictures to be taken as photo shoots and drift videos will be held, i have not came up with a team/clan name yet, but i am thinking.

My psn... xxiiManiacZxx ...

i am not sure if i am going to make any other accounts for this drifting team, but if you do seem intersted then add me on ps3 and leave comments...
also would me massive help if some people may leave idea's on what the team name could be, preferably something small and not to big. Thanks. :sly:

I am interested in joining your team. I am adding you now, my psn is SharpKilla891. So the friends request will be from that profile. I am very good at making videos, as well as website design. That is if you want any of that done for your team.

Okay, thankyou, and umm yeah thats good that you know how to do all of that because i don't 👍

If you want to be a drift team, first you have to post in the correct place. So this thread should be in the Drifting Teams And Meets Sub Forum Found Here.

Next thing to do is to read This. These are basic guidelines to help with starting a drift team. They are useful and many of the bigger teams followed them when they first started.

Another way you can help make your team look better is to create an intersting OP (Original Post). You can have a look at some examples like Team Liquid, Red Suns Mafia and many more. Of course it will take time to develop and improve your OP and the other teams OP's have taken some time to make them look good.

Final thing is not to be afraid to ask if you need help. I'm sure most of the drifting community will help if you ask nicely.

And I leave by saying Good Luck From Team Liquid. And I will ask to get this thread moved for you now.:)

Back