drifting

• Thread starter ensiferum
  • 6 comments
ensiferum
is it possible to drift the big oval, not twin ring motegi, i dont know what you call it, is it possible to drift a hole corner.

oh ok cause i almost did with the chapparel 2j it had 1057hp i have the replay saved ill try and post.

Really? Maybe it is possible then, if you do it then you'll be the first I'm sure. At least the first to post a vid of it, which I hope you do.

There was once a hybridded BMW Z4, which had rediculous negative rear toe (If you haven't tried it, try it this instant. It makes everything better.), that had 750+ hp and apparently drifted around the test course.

I've only actually seen it done on Youtube in GT3, with a hybridded 2000+ hp S13, with the music "We want the funk, give us the funk, OWWW WE NEED THE FUNK, gotta have the funk."

I danced :D

There was once a hybridded BMW Z4, which had rediculous negative rear toe (If you haven't tried it, try it this instant. It makes everything better.), that had 750+ hp and apparently drifted around the test course.

I've only actually seen it done on Youtube in GT3, with a hybridded 2000+ hp S13, with the music "We want the funk, give us the funk, OWWW WE NEED THE FUNK, gotta have the funk."

I danced :D

Got a link to that? I wanna see that.

Back