Drifting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mahaw90
  • 6 comments
  • 498 views
Messages
58
Hello what is the best driving assists to have on and off and tyres to use, if i want to slide my lambo around a corner. thanks
 
Just incase ...

It's all down to preference, when I drift I have racing softs on the front and racing medium / racing hard on the rear.

You don't want any assists on, ABS is fine as this makes no difference but TC and ASM, skid recovery etc. you want off.

If your driving a 4WD Lambo then get a torque centre dif. and put more bias onto the rear, like 80 / 20 or something like that and you wont have a problem.
 
Usually Comfort Tires are the best choice. Usually comfort hards because they'll actually last as opposed to anything more grippy
 
Usually comfort hards because they'll actually last as opposed to anything more grippy

I didn't know that with regards to drifting, I'll definately have a go with these next time!
 
I am lvl 18 and I have yet to do any drifting . Thanks for the tips guys. I will have to try this out now.
 
Yeah they definitely do. I would run Sports tires when I first started. I was lucky to get through a lap. Comfort Hards I can go for 10-15+ laps
 
Back