Drifting?

  • Thread starter Thread starter luemas155
  • 7 comments
  • 741 views
Messages
96
England
East Midlands
Messages
luemas155
Ok Before anyone says, i have looked all through various posts and the internet on how to drift and tried following peoples advice on how to drift but still can't do it and need help!

I'm an ok driver, golded everything on GT6 apart from the drift trials but I just can't seem to learn how to drift does anyone have any good tips??

I use a Dualshock 3 controller and tend to use automatic transmission but have recently tried using manual!
 
If you have read through all the threads you claim then there really isn't much more anyone can say. Now it's up to you to practice. Drifting is a ballet of balance between being in control and spinning out. My suggestion is to grab a proven setup and go to streets of willow. Go to the last corner and you will find a big circle painted called a skid pad. Dont leave until you can drift at least half of it.
 

Yea I've read through that already, I guess it must just be a case of when I get a free day of just practising all day till I get the hang of it lol :)


My suggestion is to grab a proven setup and go to streets of willow. Go to the last corner and you will find a big circle painted called a skid pad. Dont leave until you can drift at least half of it.

Think I might give that a go thank you :)
 
Yep its all practice mate. Never tried ds3 on gt6 so can't give any pointers on that respect. The drifting forum has lots of helpful info but it's all scattered about.
 
Last edited:
Stock m3 e92 chrome line on CH is one of my favorites. Try it 2-4th gear usually 3rd
 
Had a go at the drift trials again this morning and finally after 2-3 hours of trying I finally golded them :D Thanks for all the advice guys :D

Mods can close this now if you want!
 
Back