driftinziggy's photo gallery: = September 24th Gallery overload

More great stuff in this update, nice realistic toning in the first California shot. The second shot is very interesting, unique perspective. A few of those viper shots are nice too. And finally pretty much all the Cusco Impreza shots are well toned and just great, my favs are the last 2. 👍

Really nice set of shots Zach. 👍

For a moment, when I saw it in flikr, I thought it was a real pic the first California one... Very realistic one 👍
I also love the copckit one, very well done 👍
Nice work in the viper set, my fav' is the "bokeh" one, especially the way the light in the backround draw the path of the car :)
The last two set are also great. The last two of the Sub' especially offer a very realistic rendering once more 👍

I haven't been here nearly often enough - you've got some fantastic images here!
Love the California shots, especially the cockpit shot. 👍
The Viper, Fairlady Z and Cusco shots are all great too. I shall endeavour to return more often ;)

Very nice pics as always Zach, the Cusco STI part is the best, efficient editing, sense of speed, lighting and toning, everything is managed the powerful way 👍

Had a nice 1 hourish lurking your gallery. The picmonkey filters suits very nicely for your pictures. I love it how you have very nice car and track combos! All of them suit with each other. Your tuners are very well done too, just like i like it. 👍.

Wouh this is a big update, the black SLR pics are really nice, I'm not a fan of the Mine"s R34 as these ugluy carbon made mustaches ruins the car, but with a yellow paint now it looks great. Bravo Zach, I'm always enjoying your updates :cheers:

Great job on this big update, but this one really stands out.

9919280625_eeae56976a_n.jpg

Very nice, laying my eyes on the pictures in your latest gallery for once it's definitely clear that you're good at editing the shots in various tonings/angles in the way that ensures to make the showing of the artistic works of supreme calibre.

Last edited:
Great page drift! Your hybrids look amazing and as I said in other thread... I love your recent style!

Favorites: SLS, Challenger, California! Great!!! :drool:

I don't know how I missed so many recent updates from you Ziggy, but all I can say is 'hell yeah!'.

There's some real nice stuff on the last page. With briliant toning and light work. In particular I agree with Nicolas that LFA in the tunnel shot is superb. 👍

So many new updates! Really liking your latest work, Ziggy - especially due to the toning and lighting. Great-looking GT-R you got there. ;)

Wow, that is am impressive page full of beauties 👍
As always some very realistic shots and, as said before, a great light in most of them. Too much stuff to give you a detailed comment i will take my time in flickr and fav' some of them (maybe almost all ;) ).
Great work mate !

Latest Posts

Back