Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,387 comments
The firmware tool is a bit confusing for new users. The "use latest firmware" option might make them think that they are using the latest beta instead of the latest official. Users need to remember that they need to unselect that option if they want to use the latest beta.

Can i update drivehub to latest beta version using mac, or is it working only on pc? Thank you!

The web update tool works in chrome and uses the chrome usb engine to communicate to DriveHub. So it’s platform independent as long as you can install chrome..
it works on pc for sure 100%
I just tested in my daughters Mac m1
And tested android on my sons tablet..
I don’t have a Chromebook, but I’m assured it works too

The web update tool works in chrome and uses the chrome usb engine to communicate to DriveHub. So it’s platform independent as long as you can install chrome..

Thank you very much for your answers @Yes No & @Podger ! Appreciate that! I hope i will get it till friday.

Last edited:

When updating drivehub I saw that there is also beta 16 version? Which one is the right one for gt7 in order to remove the cap for g pro wheel?

When updating drivehub I saw that there is also beta 16 version? Which one is the right one for gt7 in order to remove the cap for g pro wheel?
Beta 14 and newer should all work. You can always flash earlier versions of the firmware if you want to test something, but I'd just go with the whatever is newest and go from there.

I re-uploaded 2.1.2-beta.15 it was showing as 2.1.2-beta.14 even after the update.

added a special feature for Gpro users on GT7.. to boost past 7Nm cap
1. press PS or equivalent to go to dash
2. press and hold together the 2 buttons in the center of the 2 new knobs
1. right most RPM led on Drivehub with glow and after 2 or 3 seconds the next led will glow also
3. now use left knob to adjust value
1. 0 leds is 100%
2 1 leds is 110%
and so on til 5
3 repeat step 2 to quit special feature
4. TF ffb will be boosted by the % set

this is a temporary and will need to be done any time you restart DriveHub
the value are capped at max and min so can't go out of range
i recommend to quit to dash as the buttons used are active in the game but in the dash

i dont quite understand step 1 & 2 because when i press and hold the 2 buttons on drivehub, the wheel turn off and green lights start blinking on drivehub? can you please help me with that😃 thank you!

EDIT: I found out whicj buttons i need to press, actually rotary buttons on the wheel itself😃 I manage to making it work now!

Last edited:
i dont quite understand step 1 & 2 because when i press and hold the 2 buttons on drivehub, the wheel turn off and green lights start blinking on drivehub? can you please help me with that😃 thank you!

EDIT: I found out whicj buttons i need to press, actually rotary buttons on the wheel itself😃 I manage to making it work now!
Have you tried out the full 150% (5 LEDs on the drivehub when setting it)? I love how some cars put up more of a fight than others do... I can really feel when the car grips tight or loose grip and starts to slide.

I used the Mazda LM55 Gr1 with racing mediums for the interlagos race in the weekly challenge... That car has amazing grip and the wheel felt so great at the full 11nm torque!

Have you tried out the full 150% (5 LEDs on the drivehub when setting it)? I love how some cars put up more of a fight than others do... I can really feel when the car grips tight or loose grip and starts to slide.

I used the Mazda LM55 Gr1 with racing mediums for the interlagos race in the weekly challenge... That car has amazing grip and the wheel felt so great at the full 11nm torque!

Yes i did try at 150% for full 11nm for. Its great, love it. I dont regret spending 100€ + for the drivehub! And big thanks to people who make it possible to remove the cap. At least now i know what g pro wheel is capable in GT7. U

Got also my drivehub now, and it feels just amazing with the Logi G Pro. Finally full ffb! It took me also a while to find out that the knobs to push is the ones on the wheel. 😅 Now Im thinking of buying the Moza shifter to replace my old logishifter.

Btw. My wheel works only when plugged in the ”controller” usb-slot, not in the ”wheel/controller” usb-slot.

Got also my drivehub now, and it feels just amazing with the Logi G Pro. Finally full ffb! It took me also a while to find out that the knobs to push is the ones on the wheel. 😅 Now Im thinking of buying the Moza shifter to replace my old logishifter.

Btw. My wheel works only when plugged in the ”controller” usb-slot, not in the ”wheel/controller” usb-slot.
Awesome! I can't go back to the 7nm after using the 11nm for the past month or so lol.

I'm guessing you have the PS5 wheel base? You only need to connect to the wheel slot if you need to use a hori controller for the security chip.

Awesome! I can't go back to the 7nm after using the 11nm for the past month or so lol.

I'm guessing you have the PS5 wheel base? You only need to connect to the wheel slot if you need to use a hori controller for the security chip.

Me neither, cant go back after one week of using full 11nm in GT7 💪😃

The Moza HGP? I've just ordered one.

Last edited:

I own the PS5 and Logi G Pro. I was under the impression that the Hori was not needed. Now I'm confused!

Can someone verify the PC verions of the G Pro Racing wheel and pedals are fully compatible with the Drivehub. Looking back at posts show such a wide range of answers concerning the topic. I basically want to know;

Does TrueForce work?
Does full FFB work (i kept reading about a temp fix for GT7)

Can someone verify the PC verions of the G Pro Racing wheel and pedals are fully compatible with the Drivehub. Looking back at posts show such a wide range of answers concerning the topic. I basically want to know;

Does TrueForce work?
Does full FFB work (i kept reading about a temp fix for GT7)
I'm using the PC version and the drivehub works excellent. Trueforce is fully working, no clipping and just feels great. Added bonus about the drivehub is that you can get the full 11nm torque if you play GT7 with any version of the Logitech G Pro wheel

Got my Drivehub today and updated it to the latest beta firmware. It detects the G Pro (PS5) wheel and my TH8A shifter, but I can't get past the PS5 "press the PS button on your controller" prompt. I tried pressing the button on the wheel and also connecting a PS5 controller to the Drivehub, but nothing seems to work. The wheel is on and responding otherwise as far as I can tell.

Got my Drivehub today and updated it to the latest beta firmware. It detects the G Pro (PS5) wheel and my TH8A shifter, but I can't get past the PS5 "press the PS button on your controller" prompt. I tried pressing the button on the wheel and also connecting a PS5 controller to the Drivehub, but nothing seems to work. The wheel is on and responding otherwise as far as I can tell.
What slot are you connecting the wheel to the drivehub? Since you have a PS5, you will want to plug it into the controller slot and then plug the shifter into the accessory slot.

I'm using the PC version and the drivehub works excellent. Trueforce is fully working, no clipping and just feels great. Added bonus about the drivehub is that you can get the full 11nm torque if you play GT7 with any version of the Logitech G Pro wheel

Wait. The PS version of the pro wheel limits nm in GT7!?

Back