Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,304 comments
So its been 3yrs. I have Drivehub and it worked great with my Cswv2.5 and my DD2 and all my wheel and add ons. But I've moved up the latter a bit so now I have Sprints and Simucu e 2 pro.
I haven't tried it yet but will it work with Drivehib or is this where drivehub falls short and gives most attention to Fanatec?
Do I have to go for GIMX in order to use my new gear?

So its been 3yrs. I have Drivehub and it worked great with my Cswv2.5 and my DD2 and all my wheel and add ons. But I've moved up the latter a bit so now I have Sprints and Simucu e 2 pro.
I haven't tried it yet but will it work with Drivehib or is this where drivehub falls short and gives most attention to Fanatec?

Drivehub supports the Sprint pedals but not the Simucube. Sprints work great through the Drivehub.

Got my G923 plugged into drivehub with my t-3pa pedals, GT sport and ACC crashes on loading, games not supporting trueforce work ok. take it drivehub not fully compatible?

Last edited:
Best bluetooth headset for both Xbox and PS5? The kind with a microphone? I have never used them, I may end up with both Xbox One X and PS5...has to be wireless bluetooth. Not just best, but affordable too? Under $200?

@Podger Thank you very much for the tip. Picked up a Hori wired game pad for PS4 from ebgames for $36 (Black Friday special normally A$49.95) and this works flawlessly. It's not something I would buy but it's either this or letting 2k of fanatec gear go to waste. I can now use my csw 2.5 in gt sport on my 4k tv in hdr10. Happy as a pig in s**t. Thumbs up mate.

Now I hope it will work for gt7, but that's for another day.

Hello, can you describe the procedure to connect it? I get one Hori Mini and I tried to use it the same way I`ve been using the DS4 in a PS4 (Fat version)

I connected everything with the Hori instead of the DS4 and when I turned on the PS4 the wheel spins as usual (Logitech G27) but nothing else, the D-pad on the wheel doesn’t work on PS4’s menu or any other button.

Drivehub's firmware us the last listed on Collective Minds Web, not beta firmeare.

I connected the Hori directly to PS4 and works fine and the Drivehub is working too with the DS4 as usual.

Regards

Last edited:

Don't switch to GIMX for PS5 support right now. They are working on sorting it but currently its a no go even with a cheap controller that does work with Drivehub

Hello, can you describe the procedure to connect it? I get one Hori Mini and I tried to use it the same way I`ve been using the DS4 in a PS4 (Fat version)

I connected everything with the Hori instead of the DS4 and when I turned on the PS4 the wheel spins as usual (Logitech G27) but nothing else, the D-pad on the wheel doesn’t work on PS4’s menu or any other button.

Drivehub's firmware us the last listed on Collective Minds Web, not beta firmeare.

I connected the Hori directly to PS4 and works fine and the Drivehub is working too with the DS4 as usual.

Regards

I just replaced the ds4 with the Hori Mini ps4. No other changes in connections.

The only difference I can see is that I'm using the latest beta firmware on the drivehub.

I just replaced the ds4 with the Hori Mini ps4. No other changes in connections.

The only difference I can see is that I'm using the latest beta firmware on the drivehub.

I've tried to turn on the PS4 with the panel button, with the DS4, even with the Hori, all I get is a wheel calibration, but PS4 doesn't prompts for the user who is going to play with the wheel.

Drivehub shows G27 on the LED, but nothing works.

I’ll consider to update the firmware.

Thanks-

I've tried to turn on the PS4 with the panel button, with the DS4, even with the Hori, all I get is a wheel calibration, but PS4 doesn't prompts for the user who is going to play with the wheel.

Thanks-

Not sure I understand correctly - all the stuff I was doing was on the ps5. For the ps4, the ds4 works fine.

Not sure I understand correctly - all the stuff I was doing was on the ps5. For the ps4, the ds4 works fine.

Yes, DS4 works fine on PS4, but I understood you tried in PS4 and PS5. I’m trying in PS4 while my PS5 arrives and I’m afraid I’ll have problems with PS5 the same way it is not working in PS4.

My mistake if you didn't tried on PS4.

Has anyone done it with the Hori Mini on PS4? @Podger could you confirm if it's necessary yo update the firmware for PS4 and PS5? Or what am I doinf wrong?

Thanks

Yes, DS4 works fine on PS4, but I understood you tried in PS4 and PS5. I’m trying in PS4 while my PS5 arrives and I’m afraid I’ll have problems with PS5 the same way it is not working in PS4.

Has anyone done it with the Hori Mini on PS4? @Podger could you confirm if it's necessary yo update the firmware for PS4 and PS5? Or what am I doinf wrong?

Thanks

I just ran a test on the ps4 using the hori ps4 and my wheel - exactly same connections as on ps5. It just works the same as on ps5. Maybe upgrade your firmware or check your connections. I'm not getting the problem you have

I just ran a test on the ps4 using the hori ps4 and my wheel - exactly same connections as on ps5. It just works the same as on ps5. Maybe upgrade your firmware or check your connections. I'm not getting the problem you have

I've updated the firmware to the last Beta available (2.0.7 Beta 5?) and now everything is working fine as you describe with the Hori Mini.

Thanks again.

Thanks
we would always recommend you use our latest f/w.. but its hard to answer you are I have no idea what version you are using.... we added the hori pad at user request in jan 18, version 2.0.3-beta.14.. so if you are on an older version then that's your issue..

Thanks-
I had the exact same behaviour on PS4. The solution was to switch to the original DS4 USB cable to connect the DS4 to the Drivehub.

I had the exact same behaviour on PS4. The solution was to switch to the original DS4 USB cable to connect the DS4 to the Drivehub.

we would always recommend you use our latest f/w.. but its hard to answer you are I have no idea what version you are using.... we added the hori pad at user request in jan 18, version 2.0.3-beta.14.. so if you are on an older version then that's your issue..

Thanks for all your answers, as I said, I've updated Drivehub with the lastest firmware and now worrks fine with both, DS4 and Hori Mini on PS4.

Thanks agais.

Good morning, I just received the Drive hub. I have the Thrustmaster t-gt to connect to the xbox. in the console menu everything works correctly but for forza horizon 4 and forza motorsport 7 the cursor is always locked up, when i try to go down back up by myself. Any solution? Thank you for your help.

Is this thing working on xbox series x? I ended up getting one because of the 3 year cheap upgrade with game pass

I have my setup for playstation 4 and for when I eventually get a ps5 (T300, TH8A, T3Pa-pros)

To play on both next gen consoles, this would be a cheaper option if it works on xbox series x as I read through all the ps5 issues .. otherwise it's Fanatec base with two rims which is a full eco system switch and expensive.

I have a GT Driving Force Wheel and Pedal system and I was really trying to use it for GT Sport. Could someone tell me if the drivehub will be able to solve this issue for me?

I have a GT Driving Force Wheel and Pedal system and I was really trying to use it for GT Sport. Could someone tell me if the drivehub will be able to solve this issue for me?
According to their website it will.

From here: https://collectiveminds.ca/shop/allconsoles/drivehub/
Untitled.png

Yes I saw that I just wanted to make sure that there had been not update in ps4 system or something that potentially blocks it. So if anyone has had experience it would be great
I used a driving force gt till recently and it works fine, if it's just the standard pedals that came with it, i suggest you try get a set of logi pedals that work well from g25 up wards, will be better than those standard dfp ones

I used a driving force gt till recently and it works fine, if it's just the standard pedals that came with it, i suggest you try get a set of logi pedals that work well from g25 up wards, will be better than those standard dfp ones

so the drivehub made the driving force gt perfectly functional correct? And the standard pedals ended up working? I will look into new ones anyways.

Back