Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,303 comments
so the drivehub made the driving force gt perfectly functional correct? And the standard pedals ended up working? I will look into new ones anyways.
Wheel works fine, I've never used the original pedals and no longer have them so no idea about them working with it but don't see why not.

Hello will this device let me use my T300 on my Xbox 360? I have a Microsoft wireless USB receiver

Also, will this device allow me to use my Xbox one game pad on my ps4, or is it strictly wheels?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello will this device let me use my T300 on my Xbox 360?

Unfortunately no. The Xbox 360 is not a supported console.

Also, will this device allow me to use my Xbox one game pad on my ps4, or is it strictly wheels?

It used to do this in Play Mode, however, recent updates removed the ability as there were technical limitations & issues with it. Some of the older firmware may still feature Play Mode.

VBR
Unfortunately no. The Xbox 360 is not a supported console.

It used to do this in Play Mode, however, recent updates removed the ability as there were technical limitations & issues with it. Some of the older firmware may still feature Play Mode.

Thank you

Dependands on how your handbrake is layed out

I have made one out of a ps4 controller. You have to use one anyway for the Drivehub

A4EB728C-8FCE-4C7F-A89F-F5F4F0B42965.jpeg

but I am Sure there are more elegant solutions.

Has anyone using the Drive Hub on PS5 for GT Sport tried running a native PS5 game using it like Dirt 5 and WRC9 which have both now been patched with wheel support just before Xmas.

Keen to know it it works as that will probably be a good indication of if GT7 will work with the Hori pad workaround?

Last edited:
I've done, DIRT 5, PS5 version. I used a G27 with Hori Mini pad. I've playing for about half an hour. I've set the linear starring option almost to the minimum value and anyway It’s hard to play with the wheel.

FFB is very weak and it seems lije there would be a big dead zone in the sterring.

I’ve to try some settings or something but in this particular game I thing is funnier with the Dualsense.

Not working with my Xbox One X. A bit late to the party, long story short, purchased Drive Hub and then moved twice...

Two years later I’m just setting up my gear. PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Alcantara (PS version) and Drive Hub. I updated Drive Hub firmware and it works fine with PS4 but no go on Xbox. (Updated T300 firmware as well)

As per Collective Minds FAQ the Xbox controller is off when I plug the DH into console, the wheel set does it’s initialization, but then DH displays ‘0. Setup is as per Collective Minds connection wizard, tried both PS4 and PS3 modes on T300.

While in Xbox UI both controller and wheel set work but when I start a race in Asseto Corsa, Xbox displays “controller disconnected”. Same result after resetting DH to play mode.

Have not contacted Collective Minds yet - looking for feedback that this is working for others before spending more time.

FYI - tried this setup with my Xbox Series X - same results.

thanks in advance. Alan

Last edited:
@Keluna - is the Xbox One X console off (not in standby mode) when you plug the DH into it?

Not sure, tried so many combinations! Will give that a try...

Okay - Xbox and controller are off when GH is plugged in, GH quickly displays “F”, then “E”, then “0”.

thanks for reply - Alan

Last edited:
My wheel is an old Fanatec Porsche GT2, not a T300 so my behaviour is different than yours.

Wheel and controller are plugged into DH but powered off before I connect the DH into the USB port of my Xbox One (original version, not S or X). DH LED shows me a figure 8 pattern as soon as the DH is plugged into the Xbox One. I then press and hold the Xbox Guide button to power the Xbox One on. DH LED remains showing figure 8 pattern. After I power on the Wheel and put it into PC mode, the DH LEDs give me the letters P O r S C h E and then O with a flashing dot on the bottom right.

If you are getting a O right after plugging into the console, with both controller and wheel powered off, maybe you accidentally have the DH in Play Mode as opposed to Racing mode. In that case, you will need to hold the left button on the DH down while plugging it into the Xbox to switch DH modes.

Last edited:
SkiwiNV thanks for taking the time and listing your startup procedure. Checked and my DH is in Racing mode with figure eight displayed when plugged in by itself. My Xbox One X boots up when the DH is plugged into front USB - so that's a little different than your setup. Just stepped through procedure A-Z with same results.

Planning to contact Collective Minds for support this week.

Thanks again - Alan

Now I have the PS5, my PS4 finally moves to the room with my racing seat and g25 set. Only to discover the old wheel didn't work with the PS4... shame on you Sony.

Got myself DriveHub from the UK store... Checked the firmware but already had the latest v2.05. Plugged it in and the wheels and pedals all just work perfectly. I'm using Gran Turismo Sport which is so much easier with the wheel than a dualshock. Rev counter on the adapter is a nice touch!

Well worth the £81 free shipping!

P.S. While researching Drive Hub I got a bit concerned that I might need the co-pilot accessory. But you *don't* need that when using the gear stick or pedals connected directly to your wheel (mines a PC Logitech g25 set). I think you only need that if mixing brands etc. That could do with being clearer in articles / Co-Pilot adverts etc.

Guys is anyone using a CSL E wheel with g29 pedals with a leo bodnar cable. I tried to connect the pedals but it was a no go. Any ideas on how i could use them?

Thanks in advance.

Guys is anyone using a CSL E wheel with g29 pedals with a leo bodnar cable. I tried to connect the pedals but it was a no go. Any ideas on how i could use them?

Thanks in advance.

Pretty sure I have read the Leo Bodnar cable isn't supported.

You would need to use with the DH either the 2 Thustmaster adapters or the DH Co-Pilot.

Co-Pilot - https://collectiveminds.ca/shop/allconsoles/copilot/

or

TM Adapters - http://www.thrustmaster.com/en_UK/products/trj12-usb-adapter
& http://www.thrustmaster.com/en_UK/products/db9-pedals-trj12-adapter

Last edited:
When the PS5 eventually becomes a thing of reality I'm planning to get a combination of a G923 and a TH8A shifter. Any good guesses about how the shifter will work in both sequential and H pattern modes, or will it at all?

When the PS5 eventually becomes a thing of reality I'm planning to get a combination of a G923 and a TH8A shifter. Any good guesses about how the shifter will work in both sequential and H pattern modes, or will it at all?
all 3 th8a modes are supported

Hey guys.

I could use some help with my drivehub setup PS5/GT Sport CSW2.5/ V3.

I have issues with brake force. I have to press the brake pedal really hard in in to get 100% value.

On PC i have zero issues it all feels natural. I did manual calibration etc, etc tried connecting pedals via accsesory port or trough base but still it makes no difference. I tried different beta firmwares. I connect trough Hori mini pad.

Do you have any ideas what could it be?

Hey guys.

I could use some help with my drivehub setup PS5/GT Sport CSW2.5/ V3.

I have issues with brake force. I have to press the brake pedal really hard in in to get 100% value.

On PC i have zero issues it all feels natural. I did manual calibration etc, etc tried connecting pedals via accsesory port or trough base but still it makes no difference. I tried different beta firmwares. I connect trough Hori mini pad.

Do you have any ideas what could it be?
Did you try to adjust the BRF setting when the pedals are connected to the base?

I've done, DIRT 5, PS5 version. I used a G27 with Hori Mini pad. I've playing for about half an hour. I've set the linear starring option almost to the minimum value and anyway It’s hard to play with the wheel.

FFB is very weak and it seems lije there would be a big dead zone in the sterring.

I’ve to try some settings or something but in this particular game I thing is funnier with the Dualsense.
Thanks mate just happy to know this works on a native PS5 game.

Back