DRIVECLUB - Confirmed Soundtrack OST (FULL LIST)

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 68 comments
Seeing how people from the Middle East and more place already have the game, do you mind answering a few quesitons?

So, why has there been no songs in any of the gameplay footage so far?

Will have Driveclub tomorrow, i'll make walkthrough videos first then start uploading menu music and then race music.

I really like the game soundtrack, rarely do I race with the music on, but this game I actually enabled the music in-race, its just that good to me.

I will be recording the soundtracks tonight and uploading them, however the game doesn't give you a list of the names, you guys will have to help me find a name for each race song. (Menu are made for the game so they don't have names).

Walkthrough is live
Soundtrack is being uploaded, there's a lot, i keep hearing new songs when recording it. not sure how many there are exactly though.

Last edited:

fxFTf.gif

As the world's biggest fanboy/quiet appreciator of The Qemists this is making me very happy indeedy

Regarding the radio edit of "Be Here Now," does anyone know the lyrics? I know a few, but the rest is unclear.

I don't intend to buy the game but I'm loving the soundtrack. It's really rare to see a custom made soundtrack by a single artist for a game these days. Reminds me of PS1 NFS days with all the exotics and techno music. Thanks Shirrako 👍

I don't intend to buy the game but I'm loving the soundtrack. It's really rare to see a custom made soundtrack by a single artist for a game these days. Reminds me of PS1 NFS days with all the exotics and techno music. Thanks Shirrako 👍
Have you not tried the PS+ version yet? G'wan Legend, you know you do...

That would...sort of...be a problem :) Maybe we'll see you trying DC out around about the time GT7 is due out and you do have a PS4.

Haha yeah, when GT7 rolls out I would definitely be in the market for a PS4. Good thing too, by then all of the DLC cars for DC would have been released ;)

Haha yeah, when GT7 rolls out I would definitely be in the market for a PS4. Good thing too, by then all of the DLC cars for DC would have been released ;)
True that - I have just seen that the PS+ version will be available 'well into the new year' so not indefinitely. Still, by then you'll have a better idea if the game will be anything for you.

"HOW FAST DO YOU WANNA GOOOOOOO"

Every. single. race.

Now I understand why BGM is turned off by default. Custom soundtracks can't come soon enough.

What I'd like to know is what is a certain piece of level music from Ratchet & Clank doing in the menus? ;)

What I'd like to know is what is a certain piece of level music from Ratchet & Clank doing in the menus? ;)

Sample sound? Would like to hear that.

I am also loving the soundtrack. I've noticed the game has a dynamic system for the music. The menu tunes are smooth, call it the originals. But then during races those same tunes get remixed and just BHAM! Totally awesome. And if you pause during a race, the same track currently playing goes back to playing smoothly like in the menus.

Downloaded the soundtrack a day after the game came out and I'm still loving it.

Sample sound? Would like to hear that...
I tried to find a sample but the only other source I could find (that wasn't from @Shirrako or his source) was someone who incorrectly labelled the main theme as one of the two menu tracks. The other one is correct though. I shall dig further, for the track I want and the R&C incidental sample too.

I must admit to not having bothered with arming the music option yet. Maybe I should do as everyone seems so impressed.

Sorry to bump this thread up from the dead, but... it seems that Evo has snuck in a new music track into the game without telling anybody. Just heard it while I was playing online, and it seems to be a new remix of "Be Here Now."

So I took a look at the game's credits, and there it was. "Hybrid - Be Here Now (Koven Remix)." Can anyone upload it?

Back