DRIVECLUB - Confirmed Soundtrack OST (FULL LIST)

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 68 comments
United Kingdom
London, UK
Shirrako
Driveclub_art1.jpg

Subscribe for more of Driveclub Soundtracks and Other Driveclub Videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/Shirrako

Full Playlist OST

I will post every song featured in Driveclub when it releases and put a link so you can listen to every song you click on.

I will update the first post with every confirmed soundtrack (post with some sort of evidence that the song is in the game in order for me to put the song in the first post)
Thanks to Hybrid for the music

Confirmed Soundtracks

Be Here Now
Be Here Now (Hybrid Remix)
Be Here Now (Qemists Remix)
Be Here Now (Alex Banks Remix)
Be Here Now (Fred V & Grafix Remix)
Be Here Now (Radio Edit)
All Torque
All Torque (Hybrid Remix)
All Torque (Elite Force Remix)
All Torque (Black Sun Empire Remix)
All Torque (Rafferite Remix)
All Torque (Second Storey Remix)
All Torque (F Buttons Remix)
Power Curve
Power Curve (Hybrid Remix)
Power Curve (Noisia Remix)
Power Curve (Segal Remix)
Power Curve (Clark Remix)
Power Curve (DJ Shadow x Bleep Bloop Remix)
The Club Rules
The Club Rules (Hybrid Remix)
The Club Rules (Kilon Tek Remix 1)
The Club Rules (Kilon Tek Remix 2)
Tunnel Vision
Tunnel Vision (Hybrid Remix)
Tunnel Vision (Photek Remix)
Tunnel Vision (Xcalibr Remix)

Gran Turismo 6 Soundtrack OST Thread

Last edited:
Driveclub is coming very soon and I ask the GTPlanet community to help me find any of the OST before Driveclub's official release.

We did it with GT6, let's give DC the same treatment!

Is be here now the full version? been waitting for that tune for ages.
There seem to be a few versions of the song or it will be a really long song, can't find the full version but since DC has gone gold, some people will get it early and can post/record the soundtrack.

There seem to be a few versions of the song or it will be a really long song, can't find the full version but since DC has gone gold, some people will get it early and can post/record the soundtrack.

And If I can help you I will, I subbed to your channel ages ago, great stuff Shirrako 👍

Anything we know about the soundtrack? people that attended eventsl ike E3 or G amescom that played the game and may know some of the song names?

Anything we know about the soundtrack? people that attended eventsl ike E3 or G amescom that played the game and may know some of the song names?

I don't think there will be any licensed tracks, it all seems to be the original songs composed by Hybrid as far as we know. The remixes from The Qemists, Chris Clark, Black Sun Empire etc. seem to be the only sort of way that we can get close to having licensed tracks featured in the game.

Like I said on your video, you could at least mention me in the description for you giving you the ability to upload the soundtrack I ripped on your channel. It's not the first it happens...

Like I said on your video, you could at least mention me in the description for you giving you the ability to upload the soundtrack I ripped on your channel. It's not the first it happens...
Sure, check description.

AWWW YEAHHHHH, can I haz the be here now songs please :D
That's olds news song man!

The normal version was uploaded ages ago, will put up the remix versions soon.

I REALLY want (need) one, especially for DRIVECLUB. But you don't find money under rocks, do you ? :lol:
It will be worth the investment!

I know you're a fellow Gran Turismo fan, GT7 will be coming soon too :)

That's olds news song man!

The normal version was uploaded ages ago, will put up the remix versions soon.

It will be worth the investment!

I know you're a fellow Gran Turismo fan, GT7 will be coming soon too :)

Do you mean the 2:48 length songs I see everywhere? never though that it is the full version, they seem like parts mashed up together but anyway looking forward to the remixes :cheers: , also expecting a walkthrough video :P

I did a mix of all the samples I could find on the internet yesterday. Do you allow me to post it Shirrako ?
Why ask me? go ahead!

The Be Here Now soundtrack has 3-4 versions.

Do you mean the 2:48 length songs I see everywhere? never though that it is the full version, they seem like parts mashed up together but anyway looking forward to the remixes :cheers: , also expecting a walkthrough video :P
Yup, full walkthrough and some fun with the fastest cars on the best tracks, also a weather full showcase video, from dawn to dawn, rain, night, whatever you can think of.

But first i will be playing Shadow of Mordor and the Dark Souls II DLC.

It's still your thread dude, of course I ask you :)

That's the first time I've heard this one, this seems to be the official one, loving it shame it's a bit short though, hopefully the remixes are long, this has soo much potential for a great driving music track.

That's the first time I've heard this one, this seems to be the official one, loving it shame it's a bit short though, hopefully the remixes are long, this has soo much potential for a great driving music track.
Heard it in every Driveclub gameplay video and trailer, I'm a little sick of that song to be honest haha.

Yeah I wondered if that's the only song they had in the game :lol: , still catchy though, looking forward to the rest.

You guys are awesome :cheers:
Will be discussing with Evolution Studios if I'm allowed to post the full soundtrack before release date. Those guys are pretty cool.

I don't think it's the official one. Sounds like its been mashed up with the Qemists remix in the beginning.

Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

I don't think it's the official one. Sounds like its been mashed up with the Qemists remix in the beginning.

Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

It does sound a bit more complete than others I heard, but I also doubt it's the official one also.

Back