Driveclub Scenery

• Thread starter MeanElf
  • 1,011 comments
Oh, so that is what it was! I saw an overhead shoot of those in-game and first saw a pink one. Is that a flamingo? But then I noticed a yellow one... No, that can't be a flamingo...
I knew someone would go and see if they could shoot those pedal-o things.

I knew someone would go and see if they could shoot those pedal-o things.

It was by accident @MeanElf - I hit a barrier hard stopped and saw them behind me and thought WTF are those things! They look a bit small for pedal-os though..Still amazed at the detail in all the scenery especially on photo mode seeing droplets of water etc on the tyres, bumpers, trees..How much programming and years of work those guys must have put in for the weather..I'm glad more people seem to be liking it now even some haters on FB seem to have turned?!!

p.s to remove the flags off the track I guess you just switch the 'crowd to OFF'. This is the only option I can find but it wasn't too clear, Is there a way to have a crowd still but no flags?? :boggled:

...p.s to remove the flags off the track I guess you just switch the 'crowd to OFF'. This is the only option I can find but it wasn't too clear, Is there a way to have a crowd still but no flags?? :boggled:
I was just messin' with you :)

I haven't actually tried the crowd option yet (just finished my 'week' at work so have barely had the chance to visit all of the tracks...and take a few snaps :)) I imagine so, as 'crowd off' was mentioned on FB...somewhere amongst the billion and a half whinge posts. you're right though, the mood has switch to a more positive one overall.

I tell a lie actually, I have mucked about with one option - 'damage off' in the photomode UI is damn useful đź‘Ť

DRIVECLUB™_20141120204050.jpg
DRIVECLUB™_20150120183902.jpg
DRIVECLUB™_20150120171430.jpg

Back