Drivehub with PS3/GT6

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by CJ1045, Oct 26, 2018.

1. CJ1045

CJ1045

Hi all,

I have Drivehub operating brilliantly for my Xbox One driving games with Thrustmaster T-GT in Other mode. When I try using it with my PS3 in the same mode then buttons,steering, pedals all work great but there is no force feedback at all. Does anyone else have the feedback working on PS3? Am using the latest Beta software as of a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks
    CJ

2. anthonyfa18

anthonyfa18

Any updates on how to make a t-GT work on ps3 to play GT 6

3. GTP Red Pill

GTP Red Pill Premium

The T-GT wheel is officially supported on Drive Hub, as is the PS3 console, so I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work. I don't have a T-GT myself but have used Drive Hub successfully on my PS3 with another wheel.

anthonyfa18 likes this.
  4. anthonyfa18

anthonyfa18

So I got my T-GT and just tryed both my Cronus max plus and drive hub on my ps3 and they Both don’t work with GT6

any know how to make it work

5. gt_fan

gt_fan Premium

The last time I tried drivehub and a Fanatec wheel on the ps3, it worked fine. I used a ps3 controller instead of a ps4 controller.

6. anthonyfa18

anthonyfa18

i tried this and noting works,

I tryed my drive hub and my Cronus max plus with a ps3 and ps4 Controler, I tried both mode on the T-GT (other and GT ) the wheel Calibrate but only the 0P button and the D-pad work.

my drive hub is updates to the Latest beta
    My Cronus max is at the last wheel update and my T-GT is running the Latest firmware same with my T-Lcm Pedals

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
  7. evanft

evanft

Did you plug your wheel into the main controller port and set it to PS3 mode?