Drivehub with PS3/GT6

• Thread starter CJ1045
  • 11 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I have Drivehub operating brilliantly for my Xbox One driving games with Thrustmaster T-GT in Other mode. When I try using it with my PS3 in the same mode then buttons,steering, pedals all work great but there is no force feedback at all. Does anyone else have the feedback working on PS3? Am using the latest Beta software as of a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks
CJ

The T-GT wheel is officially supported on Drive Hub, as is the PS3 console, so I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work. I don't have a T-GT myself but have used Drive Hub successfully on my PS3 with another wheel.

So I got my T-GT and just tryed both my Cronus max plus and drive hub on my ps3 and they Both don’t work with GT6

any know how to make it work

The last time I tried drivehub and a Fanatec wheel on the ps3, it worked fine. I used a ps3 controller instead of a ps4 controller.

The last time I tried drivehub and a Fanatec wheel on the ps3, it worked fine. I used a ps3 controller instead of a ps4 controller.

i tried this and noting works,

I tryed my drive hub and my Cronus max plus with a ps3 and ps4 Controler, I tried both mode on the T-GT (other and GT ) the wheel Calibrate but only the 0P button and the D-pad work.

my drive hub is updates to the Latest beta
My Cronus max is at the last wheel update and my T-GT is running the Latest firmware same with my T-Lcm Pedals

Last edited:
@anthonyfa18 have you tried installing an older firmware on the T-GT and seeing if that helps? @Podger added a comment on the Drive Hub thread here which indicates it may no longer work (I have a TS-XW and also cannot get it working on PS3 GT6):

I pushed a new beta version 2.0.8-beta.4..
the last update from Thrustmaster added new f/w for TS-XW and TX. These wheels no longer support the legacy PS3 FFB protocol. They do now support the new PC FFB protocol that surfaced at the end 2017 with GT Sport on PS4 wheels, TG-t and T300.. So they will work again on PS4 if you updated them, but can no longer work on PS3..
I made some fixes to t500 emulation for PS3 operation...

I'm not 100% sure what firmware you need - that thread seems to indicate the issue appeared with TX-XW V7 (released alongside T-GT V9 in driver package "2021_TTRS_1"). Therefore the previous driver package to that, "2020_TTRS_2", may be worth trying.

The information on versions/releases can be viewed on the current driver release notes.

Last edited:
Hi, is there any update on this?

I have Thrustmaster TS-PC and looking for a way to use it on PS3 aswell.

I have tried DriveHub FW version 2.01-2.08 and here are the results:
v2.01-v203 -> wheel, pedals and all buttons work, but when tested in GT5 / GT6 no FFB at all
v2.04-v2.08 -> does not work at all

Back