Driver exp line different shades

  • Thread starter Thread starter buggs1a
  • 8 comments
  • 1,254 views
Messages
522
Messages
buggs1a
Why are experience lines for your drivers strength and others different colors or shades? The normal color goes so far then the bar keeps going but normal color doesn't get higher.
 
They get higher the more experience they gain. You need to employ them in races to gain experience.
 
if you mean the grey bars on the end of the green - this is when the driver hasn't been used for a while and looses some stats. This can happen before the career bar is full.

Racing them again doesn't seem to get these back.

I had a level 37 driver with grey bars - levelled him up to 40 - grey bars still there and almost immediately after race starts he looses physical.

His career bar is only 2/3 to 3/4 full.

I have other drivers with a higher career bar that it hasn't happened to so it has to be because you have a prolonged period without using them.
 
Actually I think it's cus I used him too much. Because I always used him.

I thought it meant he could be where the full bar is but he's like reached his peak so he won't be getting better.

I sure would like to know because I race him and his normal color doesn't move anymore. So I feel he's not improving.
 
Drivers have a career span at about from my experience at lest 80% career bar they will start to decay. Now when i get a new driver i just do endurance races to level up fast, and keep that career bar down, so i have one level 40 driver at about 45% career bar, two in their mid 30s with barely a career going.
 
Is my driver going to get better? Why can't all his bars max out?
 
Now my other drivers have a new line/color. So 3 different ones now. This sucks so bad developers don't make full manuals. Lazy.
 
Last edited:
Back