Driver level deleted

United States
United States
I was playing and I realized that after hitting driver level 40, it downgraded me back to driver level 38. I have the PSN achievement for driver level 40 and it even says in my lifelog that I hit driver level 40, but my account is level 38. Is there anything that can be done about this?

I was playing and I realized that after hitting driver level 40, it downgraded me back to driver level 38. I have the PSN achievement for driver level 40 and it even says in my lifelog that I hit driver level 40, but my account is level 38. Is there anything that can be done about this?
No.

Are you, by any chance, playing on two different consoles?

As soon as you booted up the game with the older local save from the second console, it over-wrote your progress.

Always ensure you have the newest local game save on both consoles. Use a USB flash drive to transfer it from the console you were last playing on to the console you're about to play on.

As soon as you booted up the game with the older local save from the second console, it over-wrote your progress.

Always ensure you have the newest local game save on both consoles. Use a USB flash drive to transfer it from the console you were last playing on to the console you're about to play on.
That sucks, thanks for the response.

Maybe PD is seeing too many multiple accounts where drivers change accounts to get a better driver rating. To me that’s makes for a bad driving in one account to save the rating in the other account . Driver’s that do this shroud not be aloud to have the A rating But have a A* to to tell the other drivers they took the easy way to get their A.

Latest Posts

Back