Driver List

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shoe67
  • 4 comments
  • 461 views
Messages
3,244
United States
Michigan
Messages
Shoe_67
I am wondering, in an offline race, is it possible to switch the driver list from saying the drivers to saying the cars? Having it say the drivers names is useless to me since I don't take the time to know them before a race.
 
In replay mode you can, but I don't think you can do it while you're driving.
 
Switch the list off, get more clear screen to enjoy the drive.

I agree though it would be useful to have the car rather than the driver... the alternative is to make a list driver/car, so you can peek at it mid race - Useful if you run an Enduro - but you knew that Shoe.
 
I usually drive full HUD off with nothing. I wanted it though for the 24h ring race. I'm currently about 2hours into it with a jag xj13...one of the hardest races I've done. Only 2.3sec between us
 
Hopefully, this feature will be in GT6.

At least the possibility to switch between driver names and car names in A-spec races.
 
Back