So after driving nations yesterday I looked up the domestic rank in my country and there are two s/s drivers in my country, I searced them up at kudosprime and it turns out they are b/s and a/s drivers.......whats up with that?
So after driving nations yesterday I looked up the domestic rank in my country and there are two s/s drivers in my country, I searced them up at kudosprime and it turns out they are b/s and a/s drivers.......whats up with that?
DR S signifies that they have signed up for the Star Player status, which grants them access to the Top 24 Superstars races. Other than that, it's just a cover-up for their actual Driver Rating.
As above, 'S' rating is a rating awarded based on their placing in their region. If everyone in a region is E/E, yet one person is D/E then they will be listed as 'S/E' in GT Sport.
So after driving nations yesterday I looked up the domestic rank in my country and there are two s/s drivers in my country, I searced them up at kudosprime and it turns out they are b/s and a/s drivers.......whats up with that?
As above, 'S' rating is a rating awarded based on their placing in their region. If everyone in a region is E/E, yet one person is D/E then they will be listed as 'S/E' in GT Sport.
My personal opinion is that S should only ever be an extension of the A+ rank, with a base minimum of DR required (80k+?), its absurd that A, B or maybe even lower players can become a Superstar (S rating).